(Chapter 4) a day in the life of the punmaster

Classic (ut!sans) lounged about on the couch watching cooking with a killer robot, a look of pure disgust on his face.

"Why does Mettaton have to pose every five seconds?! This is a cooking show for god sake!" He said distastefully as mettaton blew a kiss to the camera causing the ratings to skyrocket as the camera man actually fell to the ground swooning." I mean really? I honestly don't know why I let papyrus watch this..."

"BROTHER!" Screeched papyrus so loudly that sans nearly toppled off the couch.
"WE HAVE TO GO SOON SO EAT YOUR SPAGHETTI QUICKLY,I DON'T WANT TO MISS ANY HUMANS!"
"Sure bro, ta." Said sans excepting the spaghetti and taking a bite
"Not bad bro, your really improving."
"NEH HEH HEH! OF COURSE THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS IMPROVING!"
"Heh, yea." Agreed sans, not wanting to upset his brother when he was in such a good mood.
————————————————————————
(Time skip brought to you by people who think kustard is a bad ship)

Third person POV:
As papyrus eased the door shut behind them, classic looked at the peaceful town of Snowdin around him and smiled slightly,sighing. The low temperature meaning he could see his breath. Soon, he and papyrus were heading to the edge of Snowdin forest, Classic dropping him off near the golf course. And, before long sans could see the outline of the trees and large purple door in the distance marking his stop. He often came around here to clear his mind, it was peaceful. And the old lady behind the door simply loved his bad puns. "Well, I am pretty punny," chuckled sans, imagining papyrus's reaction. "Heh, knowing him he'd probably flip over a table or something."
After about half an hour, sans could feel his eyelids (just go with it) slowly closing and let out a small yawn. " a little nap wouldn't hurt," he reasoned, surrendering to the inky blackness of unconsciousness. After what felt like seconds, classic heard a "pop!" And a "groan" from somewhere in front of him. Blearily opening his eyes, he let out a yawn- hearing more Noises and wondering, what was making them?

Classic looked around his surroundings, finally noticing the pair of feet sticking out from inside a snow poff.

Eyes widening, he hastily got down off the bench and helped the person get upright, seeing it was a skeleton.

A skeleton that looked freakily like himself.

Hi guys! Sorry this is so late! I promise I'll put something up either tomorrow or the day after but until then, byyyyeeee!!!!