(Chapter 1) almost fate

Hi! And welcome to love or be loved! I will be posting chapters regularly so I really hope you enjoy them!
Also here are the character nicknames
UT!sans=classic
UF!sans=red
UT!papyrus=papyrus/paps
UF!papyrus=edge/boss
Ink=ink/squid
Error=error/glitch

Nobody's POV
Error sat alone deep in thought, staring at the endless cavern of stars above him. In his lifetime, he must have seen a million stars fade into To life and a billion stars fade out. Marvel at constellations, and watch as they were wiped out before his eyes. Sticking out his thumb, he directed it at star he had been particularly taken with, and just like that- it vanished.

Yes, this is what he needed.

Humming slightly, he reluctantly averted his gaze from the stars and looked, instead, at the barren yet cozy town of Snowdin in the distance, and wondered why he didn't go to Outertale more often.
After all, it was the ONLY AU he dared not destroy, and if he did, he'd surely loose all the pleasure he took in space. "No," he suddenly said sitting up. "No,screw this." After a few moments of silence it finally hit him. A sadistic smile curved across his cheeks (#logic) finally he had the answer-finally, he would beat ink at his own game.

Instead of destroying something, he would create something

And this wouldn't be any old star.

Sorry this chapters so short, I'm posting another one tomorrow soooooo...

Also, stick around! He chapters get longer as the story goes on! 😋😀🙂👍🏻👌🏻