(Chapter 17) a joyful reunion

Red's POV

I woke up on the ground with a splitting headache. Rubbing my skull, I Reluctantly opened my eyes and realised A very familiar skeleton was lightly shaking me awake.

"OH HELLO EDGY SANS! YOUR FINALLY AWAKE I SEE!" Bellowed Papyrus, almost blowing Me back with the power of his voice alone. Smiling gently, I sat up and addressed the tall skelly "heya Pap! What's up?"

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP LAZY BROTHER! THE BARRIER HAS SHATTERED! AND WE ARE ALL FREE!"

"Wait, what?!"  I said Standing up abruptly, I looked around and saw the faintest rays of sun light shining through the room..

"It's true!" I squealed excitedly, We are....we are...free."

I was completely lost in thought, which is why when Classic ran over and grabbed me by the waist I was completely and utterly caught of guard. We toppled to the ground in a laughing pile, and soon enough he had closed the gap between us with a kiss filled with passion and love. Kissing back, I smiled at him fondly as he apologised over and over again, before I silenced him with a quick peck on the lips.

"Red, I am so so so! Sorry!" Exclaimed Classic breathlessly, looking at Me with puffy eyes.

"It's alright love, I forgive you,"

It was another couple minutes before I realised the entire room had gone silent. Turning around slowly, I nearly died of embarrassment as I saw a group of familiar and unfamiliar faces staring back a me.

"Well, this is awkward," said Classic, "Well-"

"Omg omg OMG! This is totally going to be my new OTP!! The ship is cannonnnnnn!" Screamed an overexcited yellow lizard who looked a lot like his Alphys.

"Finally," said a robotic voice from the corner. "The skeleton has finally found someone just like him," I turned towards the voice and glared blindly at them "what did you say?!" I demanded, eye lights flaring.

"Oh! Nothing! Nothing at all..." they said, finally shutting up.

Everyone else was silently fangirling (apart from a salty Asgore) And Frisk just looked extremely proud.

"Soooo..." said Classic sheepishly from the corner, "Does this mean we are-"

"Boyfriends," I said firmly while entwining our fingers, "that has a nice ring to it doesn't it?"

Hi guys! I know it's been a while since I updated, but here it is! Anyway, as always- I'll see u guys....NEXT TIME!