⌜ twenty seven ⌟

Start from the beginning

what are you doing?❞ taeyong raised a brow as he saw the younger pouting his lips.

licking his lips, top and bottom, jaehyun made a popping sound and then went back to pouting. ❝waiting for my six kisses.

as if.

come on, my six morning kisses.

no.

that is unfair.

taeyong rolled his eyes when jaehyun started to whine. ❝i didn't agree to this.

well—

the door then went barging open and stopped the two from quarreling on something that can be simply fixed easily. their eyes went to the door and smiles were formed on their lips as they saw the three little beans running towards their way.

both taehyun and taeho got up on the bed with no problems meanwhile yoon was left down the ground, jumping high just to cling to the bed.

taeyong cooed at how cute the youngest is and helped carry him up while jaehyun was attacked by two of the beans with kisses. ❝good morning papa and daddy!

yoon made a sound as he stumbled back from the bed and then stood up back again just to go to his daddy. ❝do you know what day it is today?

jaehyun pressed his lips into a thin line and then tapped his chip while looking up, thinking very hard just for that easy question. ❝i know!

the kids' faces then lit up as they gathered around jaehyun, expecting the correct answer from jaehyun's mouth.

but they only got disappointed. ❝today is the day where your papa gives daddy six kisses!

taeyong mentally face palmed at the younger's answer and couldn't help but hit him on the stomach, earning a painful groan from the younger and making him fall back laying down on the bed.

the kids' face fell and straddled on to their daddy, shaking him as they had that worried looks on.

daddy wake up!

oh no, daddy dead.

we still need to burn the kitchen daddy!

again, taeyong rolled his eyes at jaehyun's poor acting skills. his eyes keeps opening halfway just to check if any of the kids would fall down from his stomach, and you could even see jaehyun's hands holding the kids tight for them not to fall down on the bed since he was at the edge. lucky for him, the kids were too worried for his death to even realize those obvious signs.

what do we do papa?❞ yoon turned to taeyong and the male somehow felt guilty as he saw his eyes getting glossy.

feeling someone poking his shoulders, taehyun faced jaehyun and leaned close to his lips to hear what he is whispering. gasping, taehyun moved away and went towards his papa and gripping his shirt very tight. ❝papa!

yes little bean?

only you can wake daddy up!❞ taehyun said.