You Need Me, I Don't Need You

Start from the beginning

Her hair is never completely white until Winter. This was too early. It was only September. Stella brain screams. She looks herself in the mirror again and stare. Her hair comes down over her shoulders white as snow. Now her mother would only look at her in hate. She didn't understand why all of this was happening. Stella screams and punches the mirror. She then screams again out of pain. She grabs her wash clothe and fold it around her bleeding knuckles and slides down the wall. 

She wanted to cry.

Stella dresses quickly and rushes down the steps and smiles when she smells breakfast on the table. She grabs her little brother beanie and pulls her hair underneath. Stella mutters a good morning and sits across from her little brother and stares at the feast on the table. Waffles, eggs, and bacon.

I'm so tired.

She hears.

Stella looks up and notice her mom is not looking their way.

He leaves me here to take care of these damn kids.

Stella again looks at her brother but he continues to eat his breakfast. She then stares at her mother again who was pouring orange juice in their cups. She then sits down and just stares off.

I can't believe he is cheating on me. I'm going to kill that slut.

Stella bolts out of her chair because she was staring directly at her mother but she had not open her mouth. 

My family is crazy.

Now it is her brother voice. She looks at him with wide eyes. He stares back curiously.

I'm I the only normal one?

Stella storms out the house. I'm not crazy. She tells herself. Once she gets into Scarlet car everything becomes silent. The drive back is not awkward but no one speaks. She knows Scarlet and Luna is curious about her all of the sudden white hair but they choose to drop it.

Once she enters the doors of Black Oaks High the noises begins again. She keeps on her bitchy face and as she looks at the students of Black Oaks she noticed everyone mouth sealed.

Whoa. It's not even cold yet. Is she dying it early?

Here comes the cheerleaders. I wish I could be one of them.

I need my mom to leave me alone

Argg. I really need to pass this quiz.

Oh Wow. Stella hair!

If only I had the guts to laugh. Dying her hair is ridiculous.

Damn Luna, I would totally throw her against a wall and-

Stella stops mid stride and looks at the guy on her right. She hisses towards him and he jumps back in fear.

Did she hear me?

She stares at him longer and then continues walking. Once she and the others split up she thought the noises would stop but they only continue and becomes louder.

She walks into her first period of class and take a seat. She shuts her eyes tight trying to drown out the noise but it becomes louder and louder until she is screaming, "Shut-up!"

"Are you talking to me Ms. Winter?"

The teacher eyes her and Stella looks around and notice the class was quiet except for the teacher at the front of the class. She rolls her eyes and the noises start again.

This girl need to stop with her want for attention. Damn, I'm actually trying to learn.

Here we go.