You Need Me, I Don't Need You

Start from the beginning

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Calista hisses. "She has done nothing but be nice to us and help us through whatever the hell this is."

Stella however rolls her eyes dramatically. "I didn't ask for this bullshit. She has done nothing but mess up my perfect life-

"Your life is not perfect Stella." Calista snarls. "You and I both know that. What happened to dealing with your problems huh? It is not Eleanor fault that we are some type of gifted individuals." 

With that Calista storms off leaving Scarlet and Luna.

"I'm not leaving because I'm your friend." Scarlet says biting into her apple. "But that was fucked up."

Luna doesn't say anything but continues to doodle. However, now it is nothing but dark things because her mood has changed. She pouts. Everything is messed up now.

"Sky." Calista calls running after the witch.

Eleanor turns around and wipe her tears. "She's a bitch." Calista mutters annoyed at the fact Eleanor is sad. The darker witch sits on the ground and says, "I'm foolish for thinking that maybe...just maybe I was finally being accepted."

Calista frowns because she feels guilty. They both sit in silence while Calista plays a game on her phone and Eleanor reads.

Once Stella is home she is frustrated and angry. She takes a quick shower and then goes into the entertainment room and sits next to her mom. Her mom was knitting and watching Family Feud and Stella opens up her Chemistry book and begin to read. Once she has had enough she asks, "Mom."

"What Stella." Her mother replies.

"Why was I sent to the Netherlands?" Stella questions. "As a child."

Her mother doesn't reply and Stella continues. "I don't remember anything."

Her mother however continues to ignore her and then stares at her. "You need to do something about your hair! It is getting whiter."

Stella looks away sadden. "I try mom. Every year."

"Try harder." Her mother hisses and then gets up storming out the house. Later her father comes into the house. He reeks of alcohol and sits in his seat and says, "How was school?"

"The same as always dad." Stella answer.

"You better keep them grades up and don't go getting yourself pregnant because you are not bringing a baby in here. Graduate. Get married and move out. That's all you have to do."

Stella ignores him even though she hears every word. "You hear me!" Her father screams. He then grabs her Italian novel and sling it across the room. "Learning these stupid languages won't help you. Go to your room. If I see this book again I will fucking beat you. Now leave."

Stella just gets up and goes to her room. Her father always made threats but never hit her however the words always struck her to the core. She loved her father dearly. He was only this way a couple months out the year. Guess he didn't have a good day at work. Stella concludes.

The next morning Stella gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom taking her usual shower. When she gets out to dry her hair she almost shrieks when she sees how white it is. I'm dreaming! She thinks to herself.