The "so called" Problem and the ESSENCE of a new start!!

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Let's continue with the story.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<In call>

Jay: Actually problem ye hein ki Neet ne apne suit ka sab buttons tor diya hein and hum selai nehi kar sakte so Neet suit ke bina betha hein!!(Actually the problem is Neet has broken all the buttons of his shirt and we can't stitch them back so right now Neet is just sitting without a suit!!)

Ratan: Oh God !! Ye kya kiya tu sab ne??Hai bhagwan ..ruk hum uske liye ek aur green suit bhej raha hu!!(Oh God,what the hell have you guys done????Wait,I am sending another green suit for Neet!!!)

Jay: Ok, Ratan da!!!

<End call>

Neeta: Kya hua da??(What happened bro??)

Ratan explains the girls about the "So Called Great Problem"!!!!

Mehek: What the hell!How can Neet be so careless about clothes...God!!!

Samriddha: I am calling Neet...Aj to hum dekh lenge usko!!!(he will i understand what can i do to him...)

Neeta: At this moment ap itni jaldi kaise suit bhejenge Neet ko??(How will you deliver the new green suit to Neet so fast!!!)

Ratan: Wait one minute,I will call the shop owner to send another green suit...

Ratan calls the shop owner and tells him to send a green suit as fast as possible..

Samriddha was still pissed off!!!

Ratan goes to her and hugs her...On the other side Neeta and Mehek are wriggling their eyebrows and talking to each other through actions!!!

Ratan: Riddhi,(nickname of Samriddha given by Ratan)calm down...Ye ek mamuli si incident hein..Ise gussa karne ka koi reason nehi hein ...I know Neet was being careless but it happens you know ,,,You should control your anger!!!(This is a little incident Riddhi...you don't need to get so pissed up at it!!!)

Samriddha feels herself calm in his embrace..She felt herself at ease...They both were melted in each others warmth and didn't pay attention to their surroundings any more...They held each other tightly...

On the other hand Neeta and Mehek are exchanging glances and smirking ,waiting for them to release each other..When it dosen't happen even after a whole 1 minute Neeta clears her throat loudly making Ratan and Samriddha jerk backwards literally an inch away from each other...(A/N: *WINK WONK*)

Their faces were red like ripe watermelons and both of them were highly embarrased of their act in public...

Neeta: Ratan da , Samriddha di let's go now..we have to welcome the guests...

Samriddha: Uh huh...yeah hmm le-let's go!!!

They walked to the guests to welcome them ...After a minute or two the girls arrived looking all glamarous and beautiful and the same time...

Sami: You are all looking so beautiful di-s...and da you are looking as handsome as usual...

Neeta's Dress: