Taiyari chal rahi hein!!!(Arrangements are going on!!!)

Dulhaaniyas ki paarivar se sabko is idea ke bare mein bola gaya. MR Bhatt ne sabko mana liya is dhaamakedaar wedding karane ke liye. Ab taiyari shuru hui aur sab taiyari karne ke liye bohot busy ho gaye!!(The family members of the girls were informed about the wedding. MR Bhatt took charge of explaining everything to the family members of the girls. Now everyone became busy for arrangements !!)

<In call>

Ratan: Khane ki menu hum apko whtsapp mein bhej rahe hein aur money transfer to kar diya hein already!!(I am sending you the list of food via whtsapp and i hope the money transfer is completed!!)

<End call>

<On the other side>

Neeta: Bhaiya ye sab gharke daine taraf rakh do!!(Please keep this at the right side of the room!!)

Ravi Uncle: Ji thik hein,abhi rakh dete hein!!(Ok,i will just keep it!!)

Samriddha: Sab gates bohot sundar se safed lal aur neel rang ka phul se sajana padhega!!(All the gates should be decorated by white ,red ,and blue flowers!!)

Nimrat aunt: Ji abhi bol dete hein!!(I will just inform them!!)

Ratan goes to talk to MR Bharadwaj who is the manager of the wedding arena.

Ratan: MR Bharadwaj ,thank you so much is hall ko dene ke liye!! By the way apko shaadi ka nimantran raha,apko ana hi padhega!!(MR Bharadwaj ,thank you so much for giving us the chance of booking this hall. By the way you are invited to the wedding ,you all will have to come!!)

MR Bharadwaj: MR Mitra eise bolne ki zarurat nehi hein!!Ap chinta mat kijiye hum thik samay pohonch jayenge!!(MR Mitra you don't have to tell that way.Do not worry i will reach the wedding ceremony at right time!!)

<In house>

{Girls room:::}

Joya: Supu kal to bachelors party hein na!!Us mein ye red colour dress tereko bohot sundar lagega!!(Supu ,tomorrow in the bachelors party i think this red colour dress will look good on you!!)

Supu: Oh thank you joya. Tu wo peach colour ka dress le na wo bohot gorgeous hein!!(You take the peach colour dress, that looks so gorgeous!!)

Iya: Peach rang wala dress bohot accha hoga tere liye and Sami tu wo royal blue wala le !!(Peach colour will look good on you and Sami, you take the royal blue one!!)

Sami: Hmm mein bhi soch rahi thi ki wo hi lu. Bohot sundar colour hein!!By the way tu green le le na!!(Hmm i was also thinking of taking that one only ,the colour is so beautiful!!By the way you take the green one!!)

Joya: Thik hein to hum peach colour hi le lete hein!!(Ok so i am taking the peach colour!!)

Iya: Ok then hum green hi le lete hein!!(Ok then i am taking the green one!!)

Yash: Well Sami royal blue le rahi hein to mein off white le lu!!(Ok so Sami is taking royal blue then i am taking off white!!)

Saku: Off white bohot elegant colour hein!!Wohi le aur mein ye orange le rahi hu!!(Off white is an elegant colour.You take that and i am taking the orange one!!)

Sami: Hmm Saku tereko orange mein bohot accha lagega!!(Saku ,you will loke great in orange!!)

Mishti: Ok at last to hum pink le rahe hein!!(Ok then at last i am taking the pink one!!)

Iya: Ekdam bohot sundar rang hein!!(Yup that is a very beautiful colour!!)

Supu: To sab ka choose karna complete right??(So everyone has completed choosing right??)