Chapter 5

Peyton's POV

I gingerly step out into the hall looking both directions before taking another cautious step. My steady steps turn into a full out sprint for my locker. I try to avoid him, but every single day, somehow, he finds me.

I can see my locker. I'm almost there. Almost. Suddenly, an arm grabs my should and yanks me into a doorway on my left. I turn to face him. Michael McGallen. Everyday he gets me after Math and messes around with me. I never know where to watch my back because he changes the time he makes his move every day.

"Uh, hi," I nervously say while avoiding eye contact. I look around and see I'm in an empty science lab.

"Oh hello, Little Romeo. So when's the next play practice? I can't wait to hear you sing your pretty little songs," he mocks. He always teases me about being in the play.

"Why don't you just leave me alone?" I say.

"Now, where's the fun in that?" he laughs then pushes me to the floor. He steps slowly toward me and I try to move back on my hands. I feel someone behind me. I look back and see one of Michael's "sidekicks". I look back at Michael and see that the rest of his little army has joined him. There are about five of them total.

"Great," I mumble.

Michael laughs and comes closer to me. He winds is leg back, then forcefully strikes it down on my outer thigh.

"Aggghh!" I groan as wrap my hands around the wounded area. Gosh, I want to get up and punch him in the face so bad. I restrain myself and be the bigger person. Michael starts laughing and then the rest of his friends join in.

Eventually, they leave me on the floor and exit the room. I make sure they're gone and slowly try to get up. As I stand up and put weight on the injured leg, a sharp, instant pain shoots through my thigh. I gasp deeply. I continue walking and I notice I'm limping so I just shake it off and tough it out. I leave the science room and return to the hallway. I reach my locker and exchange my books then head to second period.

Author's Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS FANFAC!! Any suggestions, questions, or any thing else just put in the comments. Thanks again!