Iɱ ʂσɾɾყ💔😭

Dear Jeremy,

                           I'm sorry for being bossy and possessive all the time.I know, I treat you like a kid when your really not and I'm just controlling you like you a puppet or as I'f I'm your parent or sum.But baby, I'm sorry.I really didn't mean to do that to you.I really just wanted the best for you.I'm really sorry baby, I just...I JUST don't want you to end up like me😭I have gotten into mad fights with bitch's and Iv'e end up hurting so many people physically and so much other shit on my record and I know If I grow up to have a future then it wont be good....at ALL.I'm not good person, all the stuff the gets to me because of every torture of fucking hell I've been through and still going, of people who are suppose to be their for me but instead aren't...I haven't grown up to be a good person, and after all the horrid shit I've done, their is no fixing my mistakes, its to late for me after the reputation I've gotten from my family and peers.That's why I really don't want you..to be seeing any of this.Iv'e watched hell of shows and movies where mad people get killed and get fucked up and that's how Iv'e ended with the same steps.I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE LIKE ME.I don't wan't to get it worse for you.Your already depressed and have shit going through your mind and its less as it is already and i don't want it to get any worse.I want you to be happy.Not just now, or tomorrow, but EVERYDAY, EVERY year, FOREVER.As long as you fucking live, I want to make sure their is that genuine smile of yours all over your face.I don't care if I'm the reason or someone else, IDC as long as that person can make you smile, can make you truly happy, then I'll go for it.YOU go for it.I want you to be happy.Proud of the good person you've become.Doctor,Teacher,Lawyer, WHATEVER you wanna be, I want you to be proud of yourself,I want you to be HAPPY of the person you've grown up to be, HAPPY that you didn't take a wrong path that would change your record and life completely.I don't want that.Cause these little things, these LITTLE things matter Jeremy, THEY MATTER.They start off as just a show or WEBTOON's or WHATEVER, then they start to get bigger, getting into fights, then EVEN BIGGER to wear your seeing yourself ending up in a fucking juvenile or worse, jail.I might be sounding dramatic,  in theory i do.But once it happens, it won't matter how I sound or how I said it to you, during that point it's game over, Jeremy....its over.AND YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO END UP LIKE THAT!?!??DO YOU THINK I WANT YOU TO EVER MAKE A WRONG CHOICE!?!??DO YOU!?!?NO I FUCKING DON'T! I want you happy.I want you to grow up.I want you to have a good career and a job.I want you to get married.I want you to have kids and start a family.And I don't care If its not with me.As long as you can look back and smile and be genuinely proud of the man you've been and grown to be, then it will be worth it.