Chapter 26

My phone's alarm wakes me up. Elena groans as she rolls over. I shake my head and turn off the alarm before getting out of bed to get ready to go home. I can't wait to get home and see Ethan and Grayson. I am going to miss the girls though.

I throw my hair up in a ponytail and a hoodie. I get Elena out of bed and she gets ready. We grab our bags and walk downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast with everyone before we leave for the airport.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Natalie says.

"Me too." Bailey says.

"Same here." Chloe says.

"I'm going to miss you guys too." I say.

"Yeah, me too." Elena agrees.

"Group hug!" Natalie says as she throws her arms out.

We all giggle before standing up to hug.

"I want in on this!" Kate says before joining us, making us all giggle again.

I check the time.

"I guess we better get going now. Don't want to be late."

"Ok." Natalie says, wiping away a tear.

"No. Don't cry." Elena says.

We giggle.

"No body cry!" I say with a giggle.

Elena and I grab our bags and walk towards the door.

"Bye guys!" I say before opening my arms for individual hugs.

We all say goodbye and Elena and I get in our uber.

....

We finally get on our plane and get settled. Shortly, the plan takes off and I get out my phone and Snapchat Ethan.

To Ethan: plane just took off! Only about five hours untill we can see each other again!

From Ethan: woohoo!!

To Ethan:yyeeeeeaaahhh!!😂

...

We finally arrive back home and get our bags from the baggage claim. I look around the airport for Ethan and Grayson.

"Amy!" I hear his voice yell.

I turn around and see him waving at me with a huge smile on his face. I gasp and run towards him. I drop my bags before hugging him. We both burst out laughing when he almost falls.

"Hey! I'm here too!" Grayson says.

"Hey Gray!" I say with a giggle before hugging him.

Elena gives the boys hugs and we walk out to Ethan's car and put our bags in the trunk.

"I call shotgun!" I say before running to the front seat.

"Oh come on!" Grayson says.

We all chukle and get in the car.

"So," Ethan says while pulling out of the parking lot, "How was Jersey?"

"It was so amazing. I missed those girls so much. I was so nice to see them again and I hope we can go back soon. Maybe even all four of us." I say.

"YES!" Elena says in excitement.

We all giggle.

"Definitely planning that sometime." Grayson says with a chuckle.

"Alright. What are we jaming to today?" Ethan asks as he pulls out the AUX cord.

"SHAWN MENDES!" Elena and I say in unison.

We all laugh.

...

We arrive at my and Elena's house.

"I'm going upstairs to unpack."

Everyone nods and I go up to my room. I sit my bags on the bed and open then and take everything out  and start to put everything away.

Right when I grabbed a couple of shirts, someone knocks on my bedroom door and scares me so bad that I jump and toss the shirts up in the air. I turn around see Ethan trying not to laugh.

"Ethan! You scared me!"

He can't hold in his laugh any longer. Seeing him laugh makes me laugh. He walks in my room.

"Im sorry Amy. I didn't mean to." He says.

"Its fine." I say while picking up the shirts. "So, whats up?"

"I just wanted to let you know that," he paused for a second. "I know it wasn't for very long but, I missed you, alot."

"Aww, E. I missed you too."

I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me and hugs me. I hug him back, laying my head on his chest. Our height difference is perfect. Everytime we hug, I can lay my head on his chest and listen to his heartbeat. I love it. I love him. As a friend, of course.

He lays his chin on my head.
"I love you, Amy. You're honestly the best best friend I've ever had."

"I love you too E. I love you so much."

I lift my head up and look at him with a smile. He is smiling to. He looks so happy. I can't help but just look at him for a minute. He's so cute when he's happy. I love his smile.

Suddenly, he pulls away.

"You ,uh, want some help?"

Did he just get a little bit, awkward?

"Uh, yeah. Sure."

Now I'm awkward.

He nods. We walk over to my bed and we put my stuff away.

...

"Thanks for staying and helping me, E."

"No problem." He says with a smile.
"I should probably get going."

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah. See ya!"

I wave and he walks out of my bedroom. I hear Elena walking towards my room.

"See ya Elena!"

"See ya Ethan!"

Elena enters my room with a big evil grin on her face.

"Oh my gosh Elena. Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that!"

"Like what?"

I give her a death glare and she laughs.

"So, you're going to tell me that nothing happened between you two in here? Nothing at all?"

I mean, he did get a little awkward when I was smiling at him. I wonder why.

"Nothing at all."

"If you say so." She says with a evil giggle.

"Just get out of my room."

She laughs as she leaves. I shut my door behind her and lay down in my bed. I can't help but wonder what happend earlier. When I saw how happy he was, how he was smiling at me, it was like I just couldn't take my eyes off him. Why does my bestfriend have to be so dang attractive?