Chapter 10

I arrive at the twins' house and get out of my car. I walk up to the door and knock. It doesn't take Ethan long to answer.

"Hey!" He says with a smile.

"Hey!" I say reply, also smiling.

"Come in." He says as he moves to the side to let me inside.

I walk in and he shuts the door behind me. I notice Grayson sitting on the couch.

"Hey Grayson!"

"Oh. Hey Amelia! What are you doing here?" Grayson asks.

"I invited her." Ethan explains.

"Oh." Grayson says with a nod.

"Come on. Lets go to my room." Ethan says nodding his head towards the stairs.

I nod and he leads the way up the stairs to his room. As soon as I walk in, I smell his cologne. Call me weird all you want but I absolutely love this smell.

Ethan shuts the door and makes his way over to me.

"So. What do you want to do?" He asks.

"I have no idea." I say with a giggle.

"Wanna play Mario kart?"

"You know, I've actually never played it before."

He gasps.

"What?" He says in shock. "We're playing it right now." He says as he walks over to his gaming set up.

He turns on the game and hands me a controller. We sit down and choose our characters.

"Awe man. I was going to pick Yoshi." Ethan pouts.

I laugh and Ethan sighs as he picks Luigi. We start the game. There's a countdown from three and then we race.

"Wait. How do I go?" I ask as I push as many buttons as I can.

Ethan laughs and shows me which button to push.

"Oh wow. Literally the only button I didn't push." I say kind of annoyed.

Ethan laughs even more and accidentally drops his controller. We both burst out laughing.

"Ha!" I say as I pass him.

"Crap!" He yells pucking up his controller.

I giggle and then stick my tongue out at him.

...

"YES!!" I jump up.

I came in fourth place and he came in fifth.

"Oh come on!" He throws his controller to the floor and stands up. "You literally passed me right at the finish line!"

I burst out laughing and accidentally trip over a cord and fall to the floor. This make us both laugh even more. Ethan walks over to me and puts his hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and he helps me up. We both take a deep breath to try and calm down. It eventually works and we go back to the game.

...

We finish playing and overall I won three rounds and he won four, barely. It was really close that last round.
I help him put everything away and we both sit down on his bed.

"So, since you already know alot about me, I wanna know more about you." He says.

"Ok. What are you suggesting?"

"We play the twenty question game. Except ony I ask the questions."

"Ok." I say with a giggle.