Chapter 9

Ethan's POV

I strangely woke up in a really good mood. This hardly ever happens. I'm not a morning person, at all.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to get ready. I turn on some music and put some toothpaste on my toothbrush. The song "Locked Out of Heaven" by Bruno Mars comes on. This is my jam!

I run and slide into my room. I jump around and dance to the song.

As the song says "you bring me to my knees," I jump around in a circle. When I turn around to face my door, I notice Grayson standing in the doorway. The song says "you make me testify" and i point to Grayson. He bursts out laughing. I notice that he has his phone in his hands. Oh no.

"You better not post that!" I say.

"Oh you know I am." He says with an evil smile.

I sprint towards him and he runs downstairs to the living room. I chase him around the couch. He stands on the opposite side and acts like he's going to run to the right and then the left.

"Grayson!" I say annoyed.

He laughs and then runs upstairs and I chase after him. He makes his way to his room and shuts his door in my face and locks it.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan! DON'T POST THAT FREAKING VIDEO!" I yell through the door. I hear him laughing really hard and then he opens the door.

"You posted it, didn't you?"

He nods.

I attack him and we both fall to the ground. I put my hand on his throat and threaten to choke him. He records a video on his phone and posts it.

"Stop!" I yell annoyed and get off him before walking out of his room.

He laughs as he says "sorry bro."

I walk to my room and lock my door closed. Ugh. I'm going to see that video all over Instagram.

I go to the bathroom and finish getting ready.

Amelia's POV

I finish getting ready and walk downstairs to the living room and sit on the couch with Elena. I get on Snapchat and look at Grayson's story. It's a video of Ethan dancing to "Locked Out of Heaven." I burst out laughing and Elena looks at me with a smile and giggles. What's so funny? Then another video plays. It shows Ethan on top of Grayson threatening to choke him with the caption, "he's angry because I posted that video lol." I start laugh even more.

"What?" Elena asks with a laugh.

"Look at Grayson's story." I say, trying not to laugh.

She watches the video and laughs as hard as I did.

We both calm down and stop laughing and I go to the kitchen to make breakfast.

...

We finish our breakfast and go back to the couch and watch T.V.

I get bored and decide to text Ethan.

To Ethan: hey!

It doesn't take him long to answer.

From Ethan: what's up

To Ethan: nm, wbu

From Ethan: same, Grayson can be really boring

To Ethan: lol

From Ethan: are you doing anything today?

To Ethan: didn't plan on it, why

From Ethan: wanna hang out?

To Ethan: sure! Where?

From Ethan: mine or yours?

To Ethan: ooohhh!! Can i really come to the Dolan Twins' house?!

From Ethan: yes😂

To Ethan: omg yay!

From Ethan: lol, you can come over whenever you're ready

To Ethan: ok, be there in a few!

From Ethan: alrighty then :)

To Ethan: lol

"Guess what!" I say to Elena.

"What?"

"I get to go to the Dolan Twins' house!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

"Lucky!"

I stick my tongue out at her and walk upstairs to change and put on a little bit of makeup. I grab my phone and walk downstairs.

"See ya later!"

"Bye!"

I walk out the door and make my way to the address Ethan sent me.