Chapter 16: Meeting a New Face.

My golem punches through a zombie and grabs another. It smashes it into the road. I roll backwards and ready a fireball. "Burn in Hell!" Five zombies are set aflame. There is a knocking on the cube.

"Let this person enter." I grab a zombie by its collar. "Ice Spike!" The spike goes through its skull, bone fragments fly through the air, blood coats the spike. I grab it and throw it at more zombies.

In the distance about 30 yards from here, two zombies have been sent flying through the air. "Is that the person over there?" I take a step to the side and pull a sword out of my inventory. I chop its arm off and shove my ASW's blade through its throat. "All of you zombies better back the fuck up! Mana Rifle!" I hold the sword in my left hand and the Mana Rifle in my right. "Die!" I fire into the crowd of undead and many drop dead. The rest of the undead have holes all throughout their bodies.

"Dispel Mana Rifle!" I sprint towards that person that was launching those zombies. As I sprint to them, I cut off heads and limbs with both my sword and ASW's blade.

5 Minutes Later.

I look from roof of a vehicle and see a man with embers flying off him punching zombies. "What the hell? Oh shit!" I leap off and land on a zombie's corpse as a zombie smashes into a restaurant behind me.

"Man, this is fucking amazing!" He flicks a zombie and it gets knocked down. I put my sword in my inventory and detract my blade. "Hey! Need assistance?!" I shout as I jog towards him. "No, what the hell is this place?!" I punch a zombie in the face and stomp on its skull. "I'll tell you if we make it out of here!" Warning! Incoming Grab, duck in order to dodge it!

I crouch down and a long rotting tongue flies over me and lands exactly where I was. I grab the tongue and focus some mana into it. "electrical shock." I whisper as the tongue is filled with lightning. The Infected that tried to grab me is dead. "How the hell did you do that?!" I run towards him and punch to the left of his face. I extend my blade and it goes through a zombie. "Magic."

"Thank you. Now as soon as we are done here, I will have to take you to my base." If you think that I am going to go to your base, then you are mistaken! I put the blade right up to his neck. "Listen, I don't intend on killing you or anything. I simply want you to come back with us so we can talk. Understand?" I nod and move the blade away. "Good. Oh, by the way, fucking duck!" He crouches down. Block it to avoid getting hit!

I can sense a fist behind me, I slow time. "Nice try!" I turn around and see a very muscular Infected. "Die!" I pull my sword out of my inventory and start swinging at that zombie. Thin red lines appear all over its body. I put my sword away and snap my fingers. "Time Resume!" The Infected falls into a pile of thinly cut flesh. "Holy shit! How did you do that so fast?" I detract my blade. "Simple, magic. Now, let's kill these corpses!"

30 Minutes Later.

That guy and I are standing over all the corpses of the Infected. "Now, give me an explanation. Because all that stuff you did doesn't make sen-!" I put a finger up and he shuts up. "I need you to stay quiet about this. Restore Battlefield!" The cube around us returns to the earth and the damages have been repaired. "Look for infected while I'm gone, I'll be back soon." I sprint all the way to the building those survivors were at. I climb into the window.

"Hey again." The survivors look shocked. "How the hell did you kill all of those infected by yourself?!" I point out to that guy. "I had help. Now, I helped you guys out so can I have a reward for it?" The old man stays silent and that teen steps up and hands me some weapons and one that's like that rifle I took. "This is my dad's machete. He would've wanted you to have it as a reward." I give it back to her. "Keep it. What are these other weapons?"

She points to that weapon like the AR-15. "This is a spare shotgun that we took from a dead cop. I have some shells for you, here." I take the shells, they are red and yellow with something inside. I'll dismantle it when I get to that guy's base. "And this is a spare sledgehammer that we had taken from a construction store." Oh hell yeah! A weapon that I know how to use! "Thank you."

"Before I go, here's some advice." Everyone perks up, eager to hear what I have to say. "Aim for the head and use weapons that don't make any noise, like a bow and arrow." I hop out the window and land on a car roof. I jog to the guy. "Lead the way back to your base." We jog all the way back to his base.