Chapter 12: Crafting with Robin.

Three hours after I got healed up by the doctor, Robin took me, Brea, Mikhail, and Ryo to the woods. "First, we are going to need some wood." Robin says as he pulls an ax out of his inventory. He chops down a tree and he holds the log in his hands, the log suddenly transforms into wooden planks.

"How'd you do that?" I ask while he hands us each a wooden plank. "Simple. I trained my crafting skill to be able to modify crafting materials. For example, wood, clay, stone, and plant life. To be able to use metal, you have to have the blacksmith skill, like Mikhail." Robin explains as he pulls out a knife.

"Now, everyone. Pull out a knife or dagger and carve the shape of a bow into the wood. If you don't have a dagger, I'll give one to you." Robin says as he easily carves a bow from wood.

Brea and Ryo did it moderately easily, Mikhail did it easily. But for me? "This is fucking impossible!" I shout as I chuck my dagger at a tree. Robin goes and grabs it. He holds it out to me. "Kid, it's not gonna be easy the first time you try it." He says as I take it back from him.

"But how did they do it? This is the first time that they've done it, yet I can't do it." I say, Robin shakes his head and laughs.

"Karma, they all have been in situations that forced them to learn Basic Crafting. Brea had told me about her past while you were knocked out, so I assumed that she had to learn to do it so she could stay alive. Mikhail said that he was an adventurer and the blacksmith so it's natural that he learned to craft. Ryo had most likely been taught by his dad. From what Brea said, you lived in an orphanage. You didn't have to go into this life but somehow, you did. Care to explain?" He explained as he sat down beside me.

"Sure," I said before I explained to him what had happened in the past and what I plan to do.

"Damn, that's pretty shitty. Sorry that you had to go had to go through that," He says.

"Don't worry about it." I say.

"But, you intend to take out the entirety of the Qui Saeva? That's an impossible task for a group of five people to do. You'd need a whole organization to take them out." He said while thinking.

"Wait a second, don't tell me that you intend to do that." He said I give him a smile. "Sorry, but I intend to do that. The only problem is that I need people to join me. Can I convince you into joining?" I ask, he gives me a wide smile, his fangs are showing. "Hell yeah, but I can't guarantee that the others are gonna join." He replies.

"Let's get back to learning, eh? If you want to destroy the Qui Saeva, then learning how to craft is a must." He says while standing back up, he puts his hand out to help me up. I take it and he lifts me up.

"I got a question to ask you," I say while pulling out my dagger and grabbing a wooden plank. "Sure, shoot."

"How old are you and where did you come from?" I ask while starting to cut a bow from a wooden plank.

"I am about one hundred years old and I came from outside of the Beastman Kingdom. Before they all got trapped in the large cave system that they lived in. I had to run to freedom before the exit collapsed, stories say that there's an entrance at the base of the Mighty Rise mountains. If you can free them, then they will definitely join us. By the way, what's this organization's name?" He explains.

"We are the Salvation Brotherhood." I respond.