"As you know, I and Alastor had a fallout. Reasons you're completely aware of." You raised an eyebrow, watching as they nodded simultaneously while a dark look of hate clouded their eyes at the mention of your 'ex'.

"Well...we talked, and were willing to give it another shot." You blurted, trying to stay as calm as possible.

"What?" 

Vaggie slammed her hands on the table, growling and standing up as you flinched back. Charlie held her shoulder, pulling her back. "Vaggs!" She snapped, pushing her fruitlessly. She frowned at you, looking uncomfortable. "Seriously (Y/N)? Are you sure he can be trusted?"

"Of fucking course, he can't be trusted! He's the Radio Demon! The man who killed you, and then lied!" She yelled.

You pinched the bridge of your nose "thanks for the recap. I'm completely aware, and first of all", you breathed in "it's my choice what happens in my love life. Not yours." You felt one of Angels reassuring hands on yours under the table as you stared her and Charlie down.

"Second! It happened too long ago. He definitely didn't know that I would become his lover in Hell in a hundred years!" You softly looked at the ground, letting a sappy smile slip on your face "He's different now."

Vaggie scoffed "bullshit! What has he done to you? What did he poison you with to get you to say this? I know my (Y/N) would never think this about that fucking murderer." She hissed grabbing your hand and inspecting your arm.

"What are you looking for, some kind of deal with the devil contract mark? Newsflash; Alastor isn't the devil, your girlfriend's dad has that covered!" You snapped, yanking your hand away and pulling it close. Charlie winced, and you felt a twinge of guilt. Charlie was the sensible one here, after all.

Vaggie opened her mouth to argue against your uncalled for insult. You cut her off.

"You don't have to agree." You out a hand up, stopping Vaggie again. "I just wanted to give you a heads up, so I could at least try to get you both to remain my friends." You huffed, gathering yourself and grabbing Angel dust. "Clearly I was wrong." You yelled behind you, slamming the door and letting go of your last friend.

"Pointless." You muttered, glaring as you rushed to leave. Angel frowned worriedly, tapping your shoulder. You sighed, excused with the simple two-minute exchange. 

"What?"

"You should give them another chance. I would want one! I know Vaggs can be a handful, trust me, but she just needs some time. Charlie will help her" he reasoned, for once being the calm one in a situation. You bitterly cringed at the thought of going through that again. 

"Sure." You conceded, huffing and throwing open the doors.

"Didn't go well?" Came a voice in your ear. You jumped, surprised to see Alastor right on the stairs. "You were supposed to wait in the alley." You dead-panned, crossing your arms.

"It was disgusting, and I'd like to see anyone try and kick me off the hotel's doorsteps." He smiled maliciously, pulling your arm and looping it. You frowned, slightly uncomfortable. It was best to take baby step though, so this was natural.

"Angel Dust, you can go home now. Or wherever your home is." Alastor chastised, shooing him away. He looked offended, growling as he walked away, calling, "you're lucky I'm late to a sex-meeting, or else I would've totally argued over that!"

You shuddered, shaking away the thought of that. "Why must he be so vulgar all the time?" Al rolled his eyes, strolling forward. "We can go to a motel, I scouted about five on our way. The Seance Central  looked ok, we can go there." He informed you, your anger-high lessening.

"They probably wouldn't let me keep their room anyway." You muttered, walking the block away to what Alastor said was a six six six star hotel. The best rating there in Hell, of course, because what else. 

"These beds better not be shit." 

...

"Room 203, 204, 205, ah, 206." Alastor murmured under his breath, scanning the hallway. For being a motel, it wasn't all that run-down. But you could faintly hear at least two squeaking beds from where you were. 

Gross.

Unlocking the door, you were the first to peer inside as Alastor held it open for you. You walked inside and inspected the place.

It looked like the typical room, boring, but at least it was clean. Hopefully, the sheets were washed. Looking into the bathroom, you nodded and rubbed a hand along the grimy shower "ok. We can work with this." You whispered, stalking around the corner to the bedroom.

"Shit." You breathed, stomach dropping.

It's a twin-sized bed. Goddamnit.

"Oh. that's quite the problem." Alastor dropped his smile and he appeared beside you. 

You picked up the phone, gritting your teeth "I'll call the front desk."

"Hello, what seems to be the problem at The Seance Central, where everything is positively imperfect. My name is Chesley how can I help you?" Went a monotonous voice, and you tried to be as polite as possible.

"Yes, room 206, why is there a twin-sized bed? I thought the description said one kind-sized?" You said, impatiently tapping your foot.

"Apologies miss, but there was an...accident in that room. Someone blew up the bed, and we aren't made of money so that was the only option." You heard what sounded like the popping of bubble-gum. "Any more questions?" She said after a minute. Your eye twitched, and you calmly put down the phone, taking a breath.

"No, have a good night." You snapped, hanging it up on the receiver.

"Who the fuck does she think she is? Does she know who I'm friends with? The princess of Hell!" 

Well, not anymore.

"No luck?" Alastor replied, casually flipping through a magazine. You huffed. "Teenagers." 

You rolled your eyes, sitting on the bed with an annoying squeak. He nodded in agreement, pulling you into a one-armed hug.

"It's going to be a long night."

...

First, a few shout outs are in order. PinkLady357

They've made an amazing story, one written so well! They said they got inspiration from mine, which makes my heart melt! Seriously, I'm not kidding. This story is written amazingly, and is totally worth the read! Go vote and comment on their story, they deserve it! (ps. They spent an entire week on their first chapter!)

Art shoutouts! @YuniSuijin AND @crunchycat123 both drew amazing pictures of me! It's always so cool to see yourself as a cartoon, and they drew it so well! Go right now and read both their art books, you won't regret it!

second, it's going to be hard to keep updating frequently. After about a week, I'll get a new phone and then I can write whenever I want! As for now, it'll be a little slow considering I'm also doing a second one-shot book. Thanks for the patience, and support! Love you all!

(1734 words)