Chapter 5

////Enjoy reading, sorry it was so late, and thank you<333 This episode isn't good, sorry guys, I'll try harder, love you all!<3////

With a smile on his face, Jungkook bowed to Sehun and his new boss, bidding goodbye to the two. He stared down at his check, still in awe at the amount of money he got. Taehyung. interesting... Suddenly, he felt a tap on his shoulder, jumping as he turned around. He sighed in relief as he saw that it was just Taehyung, but couldn't help but feel intimidated as he looked up at the male. 

"You need a ride home, milk boy?"

Jungkook immediately shook his head, smiling slightly. 

"It's alright, I can walk home, it's not too far." 

"I'm free right now, come on, let's go." Reluctantly, Jungkook followed the male, remembering that this was his new boss. What the fuck Jungkook, you barely know the dude and you're following him to his car. He could rape you and you wouldn't be able to do anything. 

"Get in." he orders, stopping in front of a Lamborghini Aventador. Holy shit... "Are you getting in?" He asks holding the door open for Jungkook, who simply nodded and got in.  He looked around the care, mouth hung open in awe as he realized that the car must be worth more than his entire existence. 

"Where do you live?"

"You can drop me off at the ***** store. I can go from there." Jungkook mumbles, not wanting his boss to see the condition in which he lived in. "So, a stripper huh?" Jungkook nods sheepishly, embarrassed at the thought that he was going to be a stripper. "Nothing to be embarrassed about milk boy, remember, I'm the one that has the club." He says, chuckling lightly. 

"Don't call me milk boy. You know my name, its Jungkook. You can call me Kook if you want."

"Aww, but I liked calling you milk boy..." He whines, teasingly, to which Jungkook rolls his eyes, even though a small smile appears on his face. 

"Alright, we're here." He says as they finally arrive at the dimply lit store "Thank you hyung. I'm sorry for bothering you."

"You weren't bothering me, I offered to help. I'll see you tomorrow at exactly 5 pm, alright?" Jungkook nodded, waving goodbye to the older male before entering the store. Walking inside the store, he picked up some essentials, grabbing a large chocolate bar along with it.

He passes the check to the cashier, who looks suspicious at the amount of money, but shrugs it off and gives a stack of cash to Jungkook. "Thank you," He whispered, putting the money away safely and grabbing a hold of the bag of food. This is still enough to pay for rent this month. A small smile appeared on his face as he glanced down at the chocolate bar, thinking about how big Joo-Euns smile would be when she sees it. 

"Hey, there baby..." 

Jungkook felt his breath hitch as he turned around, heart pounding against his chest. In front of his stood a tall man, clearly drunk since he couldn't even walk correctly and because there was an empty beer bottle in his hand.

"H-How may I help y-you sir?"

Jungkook mumbled, instinctively moving backwards as the man came closer. He slammed the beer bottle onto the floor, causing Jungkook to flinch at the sound. "Don't be scared of me baby, let me take care of you tonight, hm?" He slurred, stepping closer to the now shaking boy. S-Shit what am I gonna do now... Jungkook gulped as his back hit the wall, a wave of fear consuming him as the male got even closer to him.

"Nowhere to go now, huh?" He smirked, snaking his arms around Jungkooks waist. His face contorted in disgust, attempting to push the male off him. "G-Get away f-from me!" Jungkook yelled, trying to push him away.