"M-my paci" Nova whimpered again, more nervousness built up in her stomach as Ben's attitude got worse.

"I know sweetheart I'll give it back to you later but you can live without it for a little while. You're seventeen, love"

"You know this is just an act"

Ben reminded, almost giving her a parental lecture.

Nova had a complete look of shock at Ben's words before sulking in the couch, wanting to hide.

After enough of Ben's harsh words to get Nova to make a move on it.

The two were now in the backstage hallways leading to the VIP.

Ben kept a strong grip on her wrist trying to have her walking his same speed. Nova didn't understand why they were rushing, the concert wasn't ending.

"Ow" Nova mumbled, as she felt his fingers in her skin.

"Sorry babe, but walk faster" Ben said with urgency and also sarcasm. He definitely looked irritated.

Ben's eyes then noticed Pete standing alone, he hurried over to him in the hallway as Pete also spotted the two.

"Ben, you brought her, took you bit though. Hi baby" Pete beamed, looking down Nova, kissing her cheek.

"I'm so glad you're in my arms, finally" Pete sighed in relief, engulfing Nova into a big hug. Nova flinched, feeling him sniff her hair.

"I always wanted to hold you, baby"

Nova tried to shift out of his arms but he kept them tighter.

"I didn't say I was done hugging you Nova, don't move unless I say so" Pete lectured, as his demeanor changed.

This was only Pete's moment.

"I-I Ben"! Nova hurried, turning around only to see Ben walking the opposite direction with a female.

Everything was happening so fast.

She couldn't see her face but she had dark hair with curves and that's why Ben lead her with his arm resting on her lower back.

She felt as if her voice was frozen, as she couldn't yell for help from Ben.

He completely forgot about her, as he was whispering things into the brunette's ear that caused her lean closer to him.

"No no, Nova, only look at me baby, just look at me" Pete spoke, gripping her chin to face him.

"Listen to me when I say this baby, look at me . I need you to only look at me Nova," Pete hurried, anxiously looking around.

He then stared down at her with only lust in his eyes.

"I love-" Pete was about to finish before he heard running coming from down the hallway.

The voices were  from the familiar men to Nova were soon getting louder and closer as they were coming their way from just getting done with their show.