Magcon again?

Nash went home for a little and so did Cameron. So it was me and Carter home alone. We are going to the iHeartRadio tonight with the rest of the boys. I'm gonna see Ariana, 5SOS, and One direction😍.

@GraceJensen: I get to meet Harry Styles tonight!😍

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was getting ready and it turns out Carter started to feel sick. He sadly had to stay home. I'm wearing a blue dress, with black heels and my make up and hair is done so amazingly.

The rest of the boys showed up and picked me up. "Woah! Hello, gorgeous." Gilinsky opened the tour bus door. "Ditto." I winked. I walked in. Matt looked at me and all the gold fish that were in his mouth fell out. I giggled.

Johnson stared at me, and Taylor just smirked. I cleared my throat. "Um, hi Grace, how are you?" Johnson asked. "Great, thank you for asking." I smiled and sat next to him.

AT THE SHOW.

We waited back stage and Josh Peck and King Bach showed up. "Where are the 5SOS boys?" a bodyguard asked another. He shrugged. "Here." Ashton said. "Ashton." I smiled. "Hey, Wow! You look gorgeous." he hugged me. "Come on, I'll show you the others." he said in his strong accent.

I followed him to their dressing room. "Look who I found." He smiled. Calum and Michael turned and attacked me with hugs. "Where's Luke?" I asked. "Luke!" Calum yelled. "Yeah?" I walked out of the bathroom. I saw me and stopped. He hugged me. "Wow! You look so stunning. Um." he said. I giggled.

"You're so cute." I said. He smiled. We all took pictures together. Luke and I took a separate selfie.

@GraceJensen: Boo!💗 @Luke5SOS

They had to go on stage while the boys and I got our spots.

AFTER

We were getting ready to go when I heard the words 'One Direction'. I turned and saw them. I started to fangirl with Matt a little.

"Harry." I smiled. "Hey, Grace right?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, I remember you, I gave you my number a long time ago and you never called me." I chuckled. "I will now, I promise." I smiled. I hugged him. "It's great meeting you now." he said in his adorable accent. "I know right, I've been waiting for this moment." I confessed.

I got Zayn to take our picture and then we all got one. "Thank you so much, guys." I said. They all hugged me and thanked me. I smiled. "She's not a fan." Harry said. Louis gave him a weird look. "I mean, she's a fan, it's just she's famous too and she doesn't go crazy like the others." he explained. The boys nodded and smiled.

They had to leave and so did we. I didn't get to see Ariana, which was kinda sad.

We got back on the tour bus.

Me: Hey Ari, sorry I didn't get to meet you💕you did so amazing though and I'm so proud of you😭

Ari💕: Ah! Grace💕thank you so much💖

I smiled and tweeted my picture with Harry.

@GraceJensen: AHHHHH! @Harry_Styles 😭💖😁😊😂

I got a text from Ashton.

Ashton: Hey, um you didn't say bye to us and Luke's taking it a little to hard...

Me: I'm sorry, I was talking to One Direction and then we had to leave...

Ashton: Well, that's kinda rude

Me: Are you kidding me?

Then I got a call from him.

"Look Asht-"