Are you okay?

I heard about what happened to Connor so I drove to the O2L house. I knocked on Connor's door and he opened it. I hugged him. He hugged back. He started crying. It broke my heart to see one of my best friends crying.

Little bit later

Kian took a picture of me and Connor hugging so I put it on Instagram with the caption.

"Connor, I love you."

"I love you too, Grace."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to."

"But why?"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

"But you hurt yourself more."

"I know, but that's okay."

@connorfranta I love you so much💗you are so strong! It really hurts to see you hurt and crying. 😔Connor, please stay strong...you mean everything to me. You're one of my best friends...you helped when I needed it, so please stay positive💕

End of Instagram caption

@GraceJensen: "But you hurt yourself more."

"I know, but that's okay."😔

@ConnorFranta: 😔

@GraceJensen:@connorfranta you never told me...

@ConnorFranta: I'm sorry...

@GraceJensen: #WeLoveYouConnor

THE NEXT DAY

I decided to do a YouNow.

"Ok hi guys." I sighed.

A bunch of the comments asked what was wrong.

"I'm on here to talk about Connor." I said.

"It really hurts me because seeing Connor getting hate for leaving O2L. I don't think you understand that he wasn't happy. If you were a true O2Ler or whatever you would understand that he's just doing it to be happy. He wasn't hiding the sadness with that beautiful smile that everyone falls for. I just wanted to come on here and say that I am here for Connor 100%, he is one of my best friends. Connor is still doing videos on his channel just not O2L. He will hopefully be a new, happy, real Connor." I said.

"I love you guys so much. Please send Connor nothing but love he deserves for everything he's been through. It hurts me to he anyone sad and the only thing that matters to me right now is Connor. I love you guys so much and I'll see you later beautiful people later." I blew a kiss and left.

I have a photo shoot today. I think it's me, Sean, Mahogany, Aaron, Jacob, maybe Shawn.

It's weird because the photo shoot is in a recording studio. I hugged the photographer. "Ok change into the clothes here and then I'll take you and Jacob." He said. I nodded and changed Into the black jean shorts, floral crop top, and white converse.

Jacob just wore what he had. "Ok follow me." he said. Jacob and I followed him to an empty studio. "Can you two sing?" he asked. We nodded. "Ok sing before we actually go to the studio." he said. I gave him a weird look. "Go! Hurry!" he said. I went in and sang Day Dreamin' by Ariana Grande.

Someone barged in the door. "There he is." A man said pointing at our photographer. Two securities guys took him away. "Who are you two?" the man asked. "Um, why did they take that man away?" Jacob asked. "He's not a real photographer." he said. I nodded. "Now, get out of the studio before I get security on you too." He said.

We walked out of the room. "Security!" He yelled. "We're leaving!" Jacob yelled. "Not fast enough." He said back. We started running. "Guys get your stuff and run." I said to Sean, Shawn, Mahogany, and Aaron. They saw the guards and ran.