San Diego

NEXT DAY

GRACE POV.

"Stop!" I yelled hiding my in Matt's chest. The boys are throwing paper wads at me. Matt wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my back. Taylor pulled me out of Matt's grip and started tickling me. "Taylor!" I laughed and started kicking him. "Ow!" he laughed and dragged me over to Hayes. Hayes got onto of me holding my arms down. I rolled him over so I was laying on him now. I held his arms down. "Nice try, Grier." I smiled. "Let's go to the beach." Cameron suggested. "Yes!" I said grabbing my sunglasses and phone.

"I'm ready!" I said. "You need a swim suit." Mahogany said. "Oh, have one on under my clothes." I said. "Why?" Aaron asked. "I was kinda hoping someone would say let's go to the beach." I smiled. They all looked at me weird. "Well meet you guys there." I waved. "Woah, wait!" Matt yelled. I poked my head back in the door way. "You're going alone?" he asked. "Yep bye." I said running down the hall.

MATT POV.

Right when we got to the beach the first thing I did was look for Grace. "Where is she?" I asked Carter. He shrugged. "Jacob, do you see Grace?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Found her." Cam said pointing to the volleyball game. She was playing and good too. "Damn." Nash said dropping his bag and walking over. "She's hot." Taylor said following. All of us boys went over to watch her play. She did look hot. She was in her swim suit. I saw this boy on her team staring at her ass. I glared at him and he stopped.

After the game we sat a table and ate. She sat on my lap and played on her phone. I wrapped an arm around her waist and fed her a fry in the other. She laid back and rested her head on my shoulder. I love her so much.

GRACE POV.

I was sitting on Matt's lap watching Cam and Nash goof around. I started laughing really hard. "Your laughs adorable." Matt smiled. I giggled and kissed his cheek. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder. I started to record Can and Nash. After a while I felt Matt let go of my waist and take his head off my chin. I looked back at him and saw him staring at someone. "Who are you looking at?" I asked. "No one it's doesn't matter." he said.

I followed his eyes and saw him staring at a boy who was staring me up and down. "Matt." I sighed. I saw his jaw was clenched. I started placing kissed on his jawline. He looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry about it." I said kissing his lips. He nodded in the kiss. "Let's go swimming." I said to everyone. They agreed and we raced to the ocean. When the water touched my foot, I screamed. "Its freezing!" I said. I felt someone pick me up bridal style and run me into the water. I looked up and saw Cam. "Cam! Stop!" I yelled.

He dropped me. I came up laughing. "Cameron!" I gasped. He laughed and hugged me. I smiled. "Wanna surf?" I asked. "I'm not that good." he said. I winked and grabbed a board for me and him. "Just watch me." I said. I paddled out and waited for a wave. I saw a wave coming and started paddling. At the right moment I was riding the wave. "Now you try Cameron!" I yelled to him. He nodded.

He was riding a wave after a while. I smiled and cheered him on. He swam back over to me. We put the boards back. "Where's Matthew?" I asked Brent and Chris. They pointed to Matt talking to 2 blondes and 1 brunette. "Oh...." I said. "Its ok, because their not that hot." Brent said. I looked at him. He raised his hands in defense.

After a little it was 2:00 PM and were still here. Matt's still hanging out those girls. I'm freaking jealous. "Hey Grace." I heard. I looked behind me. It's that boy. "You know my name?" I asked. "Yeah, Mahogany and Jacob? told me your name." he smiled. Wow, he has a great smile. I looked at Mahogany and Jacob who winked at me. "You did really good at Volleyball today." he said. "You were on my team weren't you?" I asked. He nodded. "Can we get a picture?" he asked. "Of course." I said. He handed me his phone, and I handed it to Aaron. We took a bunch of pictures. "Sorry about my hair." I said.