Drama

"Oh my god." He said running his fingers through his hair. "What if I didn't walk in, huh? You two would have kissed." He said. I grabbed his hands. His jaw was clenched and he wasn't looking at me. I hugged him and he slowly wrapped his arms around me. He nuzzled his head into my neck and sighed.

"The Billboard Awards are tonight so go out and get hot." I told him. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I have a dress already and my shoes. The boys are going to get their tuxes today.

2 HOURS LATER

The boys should be back by now because we have to leave soon for the red carpet. I have a long black dress with sparkles on the top, black heels, black dangling earrings, and my hair up in a curly bun. I called Cameron and Nash 4 times and no answer.

My phone started ringing. It was Hailey Baldwin.

"Hello."

"Hey.."

"What's wrong?"

"Uh, I don't know if Nash told you yet."

"Told me what?"

She sighed.

"Nash has been cheating on you with me and you're my friend and I couldn't keep it from you anymore."

"What? How long has this been going on for?"

"2 months."

"2 months?" I breathed out holding back my tears.

"Thanks Hails."

"No problem, talk to you later."

"Yeah." I hung up.

I let a tear fall but wiped it. Cameron texted me and said they were on their way.

15 MINUTES LATER

The boys come through the door. "Nash come here I need to talk to you." I said walking into the balcony. He followed me. "Are you okay?" he asked. I shook my head. I opened my mouth to say something but his phone rang.

"Hello?" he said.

The person on the phone mumbled.

"Really?"

"??????"

"That sounds great."

"??????????"

"Ok I'll see you then, I love you." he whispered before hanging up. He turned back towards me. My eyes started to tear up. "Who was that?" I asked. "No one." He shrugged.

"Nash." My voice cracked. He looked up to me. "What's wrong?" He reached for my arm. "Don't touch me." I breathed out. "Who was that?" I asked crossing my arms over my chest. "What's your problem? Why do you want to get into my business?" He raised his voice.

"Hailey told me." I choked out. "Told you what?" he asked scratching his head. "About you two. 2 months, Nash. I thought you were different then other guys. You said you loved me and that you would never hurt me. You yelled at me for the whole Cameron thing and now..." I paused and started crying.

"You're just a hypocrite, Nash." I said. "What are you talking about? Me and Hailey aren't a thing. I wouldn't do that to you." He said grabbing my hand. "We're done until you can prove to me that you love me and this whole thing is a lie." I pulled it back and walked inside. "Grace, what's wrong?" Cameron asked. "Nothing, I'm fine. Let's go." I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door. I got in the über and closed my eyes tight. I breathed in and out couple times before they all piled into the car.

Nash looked like he could cry. I couldn't look at him without tears falling.

We got to the red carpet show and stepped out. I saw Justin Bieber. "Hey Grace." He hugged me. I hugged him tight. "You okay, babe?" he asked. "Honestly, no." I fake laughed. He gave me a sad look. "You can hang with me and my crew." He put his arm around my shoulder. "Thank you." I said. "Anything for you." He smiled at me.