Meeting the avengers

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's everyone!" Mr. Sinclair called cheerily. Mr. Harrison frowned.
"Sorry, there must be one mistake. Mr. Parker and Miss Annesley here didn't get one." Mr. Sinclair made a hmm noise and checked something on his Phone.

"Says here that he's an intern and she's his guest, Mr. stark says she's allowed wherever he goes. You can use your work pass, right?" The last part was directed at Peter and me. Peter nodded nervously. Mr. Sinclair clapped his hands together in a happy matter. "Great! Now, it's time for us to go through the scanner. Just do what I do, ok?" Mr. Sinclair said.

We all nodded. Mr. Sinclair stepped up to a large metal doorway (think airport metal detector) and swiped his blue pass and there was a monotone voice that echoed through the lobby.

" David Sinclair, blue pass. Cleared."

David chuckled at our startled reactions, and began to explain.

"This is FRIDAY, Tony Stark's AI. She also runs the building. Say hi, FRIDAY!"

"Hello, Midtown High. Enjoy your tour."

Pushing forward, Flash puffed out his chest like an idiot. "Let me go through!" david rolled his eyes but gestured for him to continue. Flash is such a asshole! Swiping his card, he looked proud when FRIDAY called.

"Eugene Thompson, white pass. Cleared."

Peter was next in line. He stepped up. FRIDAY's voice turning into almost compassionate (as much as an AI can be), her voice rang out very loud and very clear.

"Peter Parker, red pass. Cleared. You're here early, Peter. What are you doing not in school?"

"I'm on a field trip, FRI." He mumbled. FRIDAY paused.

"Ah. Ok, would you like me to notify Boss that you are here?"

NO!" He shouted. "I mean, no, that's ok. He is not to come near me under any circumstances." He whispered much quieter.

What was wrong with him? Who was the boss anyways? Was it tony? And why wouldn't he want to see him?

"What the hell? Why is Penis Parker talking to Tony Stark's AI?" Flash said. I glared at him and got a little closer to scare him. Which worked. I smirked.

"And why does he have a red level pass?"

"Does Boss mean Tony Stark?"

Soon everyone was talking about Peter, who smiled weakly.

"I'm Tony's personal intern, so I have to be able to go anywhere he goes." Peter said. David seemed at a loss for words for a moment, why? Was peter like a big deal over here? Wait duh he's Spider-Man. But he's just my petey to me. He always will be. I'll always like him the way he is. My cute little petey. Even though he is taller then me.

"Ok, first stop is the memory hall! If everyone will follow me..."

Peter sighed. And I knew this was going to be a long day for him, but not for me. I'm going to love every single minute of this field trip.