Meeting the avengers

Start from the beginning

We soon got closer to the receptionist desk. Peter seemed nervous, he must know her. Her name tag said Alice.

"Ah, um... I'm here today for a tour? With Midtown High, Mr. Harrison's class." Mr. Harrison said awkwardly. I tried not to laugh because he was always so awkward and nervous. I don't know why though.

Alice smiled sympathetically and looked down at her computer screen.

"Ah, it looks like...Yep! Here you are, nine o'clock tour. Mr. Sinclair over there will be your tour guide today, have fun!" She said with a big smile on her face. I smiled, she seems nice.

The class headed over to Mr. Sinclair who was a mousy haired college student. He smiled at us. "Alright, guys! Today we will be touring parts of Stark Industries. There are one hundred and eighteen levels, but the highest we will travel to will be level forty five, one of our intern labs. Now," He paused, holding up his own pass on a lanyard. "These passes are important. Clip them onto your shirts or jackets, and make sure that they can be seen at all times! Our head of security tends to get grumpy when tours don't have their badges on display. Definitely don't lose yours, because SI has a strict no reprints policy- saving the planet and all that." He winked conspiratorially. I giggled. But it was a good thing for the planet. Save the planet. Use less paper and all that.

I dug out the one that peter gave me.

James, raised a hand. "Yes?" Mr. Sinclair pointed at the boy.

"Um, what do the colors on the passes mean?" Mr. Sinclair's grin widened and he spoke again in an enthusiastic tone.

"Fantastic question! Well, there are six levels of badges. Number one, white, is the lowest. It's made for guests, reporters, and tour groups who can only stay in the tower for a predetermined amount of time and have limited access.

Next is green, which is for lower level workers, such as newer interns, and some janitors.

Then comes blue, which is made specifically for the actual scientists and professional staff, as well as trusted interns.

The fourth level is yellow, sometimes referred to as gold. It usually mean very important people, such as Tony Stark's personal lawyers and top scientists.

Fifth, purple, is reserved for Tony Stark's bodyguard, Happy Hogan, and a few Avengers who don't visit the tower very often, such as Ant-Man, the Wasp, and The Black Panther. This gives the owner access to the Avengers' community rooms, but actual living quarters and both Tony's and... someone else's personal labs are restricted." Peter groaned. He most be talking about Peters lab.

"And, of course, level six is red- inspired by Tony's Iron Man outfit. The only owners of these passes are Tony Stark himself, Pepper Potts, and the Avengers who live in the tower. Now, any questions?" Mr. Sinclair said.

Mine was purple. Wow okay! How am I going to explain that to people?

When no one's hand went up, Mr. Sinclair smiled and shook a box around. Most likely filled with badges.

"These here are your passes. I'm going to call your name and then you can come pick them up, ok?" Mr. Sinclair said. He called everyone's name, everyone but mine and peters.