Well done, Kiri. Good debut.

Uraraka and Asui's named were also mentioned a couple of times. I rolled my eyes when I saw my name as well.

"Suneater and Wraith were both shot", I said in a mocking tone.

I shook my head and got out of bed. I called out a couple of times to see if anyone else was still in the dorms, but came to the conclusion that I was alone.

I took my time thoroughly showering since I didn't have to be in time for school anyway. I changed the bandages around my shoulder and got dressed at an easy pace. I looked at myself in the mirror while I brushed my (h/c) hair.

I need to cut it again. It's getting way too long.

I sighed and put my hairbrush down. The fact that my quirk still wasn't working put me on edge. I wanted to talk to somebody about it. Someone who knew the feeling of missing their quirk.

I know Izuku used to be quirkless, but it's not the same as this.

I sighed.

I want to talk to Tamaki...

I checked if I was decent in the mirror one more time before leaving the dorms. By the time I got to U.A. it was halfway through fourth period, which was the last class before lunch.

I strolled through the building, since I didn't feel like barging into class now. The halls were mostly empty because nearly all the students were in class.

"You seem awfully down", a familiar voice said from behind me.

I turned around.

"Shinso", I said in a bored tone. "What do you want?"

"Nothing", he answered. "You're usually very... perky. I'm just wondering why you're in such a bad mood now."

"Like you care", I scoffed. "I'm not in the mood for your little tricks and mind games, Shinso. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me alone."

"Very well", Shinso answered as he took a step back.

I turned on my heels and continued walking. Thankfully Shinso didn't interfere and let me walk away.

Weird guy. When I try to talk to him he's just like 'nah bitch', and now he suddenly wants to talk.

I shook my head and checked the time. It was five minutes until lunch started, so I changed direction towards the butterfly garden. I arrived there a few minutes later and sat down on the picnic table.

I put my elbows on my knees and rested my chin in my hands as I looked around.

I suppose the butterflies are kind of pretty. The cat's here as well. I'll bring something for him to eat next time.

Time ticked by as I stared at the butterflies and cat.

"Hey", I then heard Tamaki say.

I looked up and saw him standing in front of me, his hands in his pockets as usual.

"What are you doing here?", he asked.