"I love you mamas" he whispered

"I love you too dummy"

"Let's kick it back to my crib? I miss you" he said tracing his finger all over my arm

"Okay love.. wait can we stop by your moms? I'd feel bad if I didn't go, you came here"

"Yea that's cool" he said.

I got off and went to say my byes to everyone as well as Alejandro and finally we got kevin to say bye to him. He gave me crazy baby fever.

"Bye mi niño bonito" (bye my pretty boy)
I bounced him in my arms as Alejandro bent a little lower to our level stared at him smiling and Kevin smiled back. I passed him to gees.

"Look at him, all handsome n shii" he smiled looking at him.
"His curls comin In too. bye lil dude, love you. Be good to yo moms and grandma. I'll see you soon." He kisses his head and passed him to Jenni. My mom approached us.

"Ay look at how cute you guys are. Los quiero mucho" (I love you both a lot)

"We gotta go mama, I love you" I reached in and hugged her. Alejandro went in to give her a hug too"

"Me la cuidas eh" (take care of her)

"Of course, es mi princesa" (she's my princess)

——————

"Holaaaaaaa" I smiled wide giving Alejandro's mom a huge hug

"Hola, how are you ??" She smiled

"Oh I've been okay not much... happy thanksgiving"

"Happy thanksgiving mija.. que se te ofrece? Una cerbezita, vino?" (What would you like to drink, beer or wine?)

"Mmmm cerbeza porfavor"

"Fuck yeah, modelo time foo aaaah" ale said excitedly pulling me in and I smiled

"Alejandro, calmate" (Alejandro calm down) ale's ma gave him a look

"Ma give me a modelo too porfas?"

She walked away and came back with 2 cold modelos

"Yeeeeeee" Alejandro said excitedly

Alejandro's family was so chill, everyone was happy and drunk. Straight vibing.

"Ayo , Handro shawty"

"Thas my cousin, he's stupid as fuck, don't pay attention" Geesy whispered to me

"Damn handro, you ain't tell me she was fine fine"

"Yea just how she fine fine, remember she mine mine."

"Huh" he raised an eyebrow

"Acting like I know you ain't tryna snatch pfsh"
Then Alejandro turner facing me "he would steal all my girlfriends in highschool, til i came up now everyone wanna be with gees, everyone wanna fuck gees, everyone wanna rock with gees"

I stood there awkwardly while these two went on drunk rambling on and on.

"Okay but you think I can't snatch her?"

"You definitely can't snatch me, who's man?" I laughed

"Stop talking sweet bout my girl, Ight?"

"Or what, shit I'll snatch that chain too"

That's when Geesy started punching him and the family rushed over

"Alejandro Carranza! Para estas chingaderas. It's thanksgiving... no papito no." His mom shouted obviously being very upset. (Stop this bs)

They got the two separated. "Let's go. Fuck this fool. Bye mom I love you" he went in to kiss her and I just kind of waved bye and went after him.

I got in the passenger seat because Alejandro was obviously way more intoxicated than I was.

"Babe... you okay?"

"Uhuh" he said with his arms crossed

"I ain't trippin forreal ok so just don't talk bout it."

————-

We got to his house and I slipped into pjs, took my makeup off and got a cotton ball and dabbed it with some isopropyl rubbing alcohol and walked over to Alejandro who was in bed on his phone.

I sat infront of him and dabbed the cotton ball on his lip where he had an open cut wound.

"Motherfucker that shit burns" he flinched

"Sh.. there see not so bad."

I got up to throw it away and hop in bed with him. "Just to avoid an infection love"

I leaned in to kiss his cheek slowly and he put his hand on my thigh

"I love ur dumbass so much"

"I love you too uglyass"

"Shut up" I squinted my eyes at him

I kissed him some more and he picked me up to get on his lap.

"I can't kiss your lips, that's gross it's all cut up."

"I promise it won't hurt" he said rubbing his thumb on my lips

I nodded my head no

He began to kiss me all over and run his hand through my back
I felt him start to get hard

"Lemme pull your panties to the side? I can make it quick"

"Condom?"

"Fuck a condom.... pleeeeeaaaase"

I felt crazy at that moment for agreeing to it. I'll just blame it on the alcohol we consumed that night.
I kissed him all over and lifted his t shirt I was wearing and he slid my panties To the side to go inside. I never got used to the feeling I got when we got intimate together.

"I love you so much" I moaned out.

————
A.N. SO I KIND OF FUCKED UP THE DATES , ALEJANDROS BIRTHDAY IS THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING NOT AFTER BUT FOR STORY PURPOSES HIS IS GONNA B THE DAY AFTER Sorry life has been extremely extremely difficult but never think I have abandoned this story. I'm just going thru it. Love you 🖤💜🖤