02

Yoohyeon finished eating, "I'll go to my room."

Handong nodded as Yoohyeon walked away.

"Do you think Sua unnie and Yoohyeon unnie are enemies? They keep giving each other death glares" spoke Gahyeon.

"But Yoohyeon's new here. Sua has been here for a pretty long time," Jiu said.

"We gotta ask her about it soon, then.." Handong said.

Yoohyeon's room..

Yoohyeon locks the door behind her. "Lets see if my power still works.. starting with Telekinesis."

Yoohyeon spots a vase in the room and tries to lift it and lets go of it, ending up breaking. "Wait! This isnt mine!"

Jiu suddenly knocks on the door, "You okay?! What broke?!" Jiu said in a concerned tone.

"Erm, nothing, Jiu! Just a sound effect from the phone!"

"Okay," Jiu leaves.

Yoohyeon kneels down and cut her arm using the vase's broken pieces. Yoohyeon then uses her healing power, "It works!"

"I clearly remember Bora saying before in the angel realm that you get strength, speed and illusion casting as long with telekenisis and healing. If you release your wings, you get all the powers that you get in the angel realm." Yoohyeon thought out loud.

Yoohyeon comes out of her room and sees Gahyeon and Handong talking to each other on the couch.

Yoohyeon came closer to them, trying to listen in. Yoohyeon realizes they're talking about dreams,

"I've gotten a couple nightmares already," spoke Gahyeon.

"Its normal, Gahyeon." Said Handong.

"is it realy normal when you have one every week?"

"Erm, yeah.."

"Im going to my room now, see you unnie." Gahyeon headed to her room.

"Im so boooooooored," Yoohyeon groaned.

"Oh, Yoohyeon, since when did you get here?" Handong asked.

"3 million years ago..." Yoohyeon joked.

Handong and Yoohyeon chuckled a little, "Cant you play on your phone? Im also pretty bored.."

"I.. dont have one. I just found out whay they are today." Yoohyeon nervously chuckled.

"Huh? You're from Incheon... How do you not know? How old are you anyway that you don't know what they are." Handong shot her a confused look.

"Im 104 years old, im pretty sure."

"What? Stop joking around, Yoohyeon. You look 20 to me."

"Haha... Yeah, You got me."

"I'll go phone shopping with you if you want. We have 5 hours til dinner." Handong insisted, "Okay. Thanks. Lets go."

Both of them went into the garage, and got onto Handong's motorbike Yoohyeon hugged Handong tightly as they went to the nearest gadget store.

"Choose one, Yoohyeon." Handong said as Yoohyeon looked around.

Yoohyeon pointed at a phone. "I need 2."

"Huh? Why do you need 2?"

"Cmon, DongDongie~ its only ₩9800~" Yoohyeon tried to convince Handong. Handong sighed and agreed.

Handong paid for both phones and handed one to Yoohyeon. Handong also brought a phonecase and tempered glass and put it on Yoohyeon's brand new phone.

They both got onto the motorbike and drove back home. They got off and entered the house.

Yoohyeon went inside her room and locked the door.

Yoohyeon added her number to the other phone. She sent a message explaining on what to do.

Yoohyeon teleported it to the angel realm, specifically, Yoohyeon's home.

She installs a few games on her phone before getting a text from Hongbin.

Hongbin
Hey yoohyeon.
Where are you? Which
Realm did you run off to?!

Yoohyeon
I like it here in this realm.
Its better than the angel realm.

Hongbin
you're my best friend
Yoohyeon.. come home pls

Yoohyeon
Hmmm no.

Yoohyeon comes out of her room. "Hey, Yoohyeon unnie! I made some cookies!" Gahyeon said. "Heres the special cookie."

Yoohyeon bit the special cookie and swallowed. "Whats so special about it?"

"Sua unnie made the batter. She said to give it to you."

"WHAT?!"