Chapter 20

Soul Society 

Kenpachi blocked Indra's sword; however, he was pushed back a couple of steps because of the strength in the blow.

"Tch. You are a strong brat." Kenpachi said.

"Hn." Indra said as he quickly disappeared and reappeared behind Kenpachi. Indra quickly slashed Kenpachi's back and swiftly dodged the blow and kicked the Shinigami in his gut.

"Gah!" Kenpachi glared at the former Otsutsuki who stoically looked at him

He's no ordinary brat. Kenpachi thought.

Ichigo weakly looked at the two. How is aniki keeping up with that man? He thought before going unconscious.

As soon as Kenpachi's sword was about to come down on his head, Indra raised his left arm catching the sword with one finger.

Kenpachi's eyes widened at sight. "How can you-"

"Hn, knowing that my power cannot be equaled by anyone in the Soul Society, what will you do? Will you continue your fruitless attempts to slice me or will you surrender? Regardless of your decision, I will pay you back for the damage that you have done to him." Indra pointed his index finger out and said "Let's begin the real fight Shinigami. Know that I will not pull punches. It is my turn now." Indra gathered reiastu as Kisuke taught him and pointed at Kenpachi. "Hado No.4: Byakurai!" A fast, concentrated thunderbolt shot into Kenpachi sword arm paralyzing it.

"How?! How do you know that technique?! Only the shinigami in Soul Society know that!"

"Hn, I wonder if that what you need to worry about?" Indra shunpo'ed and held his blade to Kenpachi's throat.

"Tch you think I will surrounder to someone like you!"

"Hn. You have no choice shinigami. After all, you were defeated the moment I came here."

Suddenly Kenpachi coughed blood. He looked down only to see a sword sticking out of his chest. How?! to the surprise of the captain the world warped around him, and he found himself in a red dimension. He looked up at Indra who was looking at him with a cold expression. 

"Now let's see how strong you are mentally shinigami." Indra smirked darkly.

.

Outside

Kenpachi dropped to the ground unconscious twitching every now and then as a result of Tsukuyomi.

"Hn pathetic." Indra looked at Ichigo and crouched down next to him. He put his hand on his chest, and his hand glowed green.

Ichigo slowly opened his eyes, and the thirst thing he saw was the glaring expression of Indra.

"H-Hello aniki!" Ichigo said nervously.

"Hn. What did I say about doing reckless things otouto?"

"Not to do it?" He said nervously.

"Hn."

"That's right! Where is that guy with pointy hair?"

"Hn he's taken care of."

"Eh?" Ichigo looked at the unconscious figure of the shinigami captain that he had a hard time fighting

"Did you do that aniki?"

"Hn. Time to sleep."

"Eh?" Before he knew what was happening, he was knocked unconscious.

.

.

Ichigo's Mindscape

"Where are we?" Ichigo looked around and found himself in an upside down dimension. He quickly lay down on the ground.