"What are you doing?" Zangetsu said as he looked at Ichigo.

"B-But unless I do this, I'll fall again!"

"You don't need to worry about that. Back then, your Hollowfication made this inner world lose its stability. That's why it happened. But it's different this time. Take a look. Even amidst the fierce fighting, your inner world doesn't even tremble."

"Hold it hold it... Are you saying that my mind is generally in this upside down-sideways state?!"

"It seems you have grown a bit stronger."

"Wow totally ignoring me, huh?"

"Stand, Ichigo!" Zangetsu said as he threw the sword towards Ichigo.

"Hey, that's dangerous! Who'd throw an unsheathed sword like that?!"

"Hang on to it. It's your sword."

"Huh? But this is...you... I mean Zangetsu..."

"Asauchi...It's a nameless Zanpakuto wielded by low-ranking Soul Reapers, who were unable to join the Thirteen Court Guard Squads."

"Yeah but my Zanpakuto is Zangetsu."

"Zangetsu....the one that was broken by your opponent earlier? Are you talking about this one? Zangetsu said as he held the sword. I cannot give this to you!" Zangetsu said as he threw away the zanpakuto.

"Wha--?! What are you doing?!"

"Get outta the way!" A voice said as he passed Ichigo and grabbed the zanpakuto. He backflipped in the air and then stood on one of the buildings. He chuckled.

Ichigo looked at what looked like to be his twin, but everything about him was white. "Who are you?!"

"Aw c'mon, you know me, partner." The figure said.

"From now, we will test whether you deserve to wield me. If you wish to hold me once more, take me away with your own hand! Your enemy is yourself." Zangetsu said.

"Hah! Take it away, huh?" The white figure said. "Sounds good. Do it, partner! That is if you can!" The figure said as he lunged at Ichigo.

Ichigo blocked the sword with the katana however he was pushed back due to the strength. 

"Aw come on even your aniki can do better than that!"

I can't counter him! Ichigo thought as he gritted his teeth.

Amazing! I didn't know Zangetsu was such an amazing sword! The atmosphere's almost burning away from the Spiritual Pressure. Ichigo thought as he looked at the dark red aura. It's like a monster! A plain Zanpakuto seems like a wooden stick compared to it! What can I do with something like this?! Damn it!

"What's the matter, partner? If you just keep standing around, I'll kill you!" He said as he threw the sword. 

"What?!"

"Aw, I missed..."

He swings the Zangetsu with the cloth wrapping from the hilt. What's up with that fighting style? I never even thought of something like that!

"Hah! You're pathetic! You had an awesome sword like this, so how did you get so bloody? I can't understand it. Can you become a friend with someone you just met, only by asking his name?"

"What?"

"Because that's what you're doing! You think you've mastered Zangetsu just by calling out its name. You're so full of yourself. You don't even try to draw out its full power or try to understand it! You believe that as long as you train yourself, you'll get stronger!"