~Mornings with Bangtan~

Y/n

I stood by my closet as I scan through the variety of clothes hanging inside. I am currently wearing a towel without any sorts of undergarments because I just came out of the shower.

Someone barges inside, catching me off guard and breaking my thoughts on wearing a revealing outfit. I don't even know why I was even thinking of that.

When I noticed it was the playjerk I clutched my towel tightly to keep it from falling

(지민)Jimin: "Idiot are you done-"

Playjerk stopped as he scanned my whole body, except for my face of course. I wasn't the prettiest you see. I saw playjerk avert his stare and roll his eyes.

(지민)Jimin: "Hurry the f*ck up idiot. We're gonna be late...!"

What the-! Is he serious?! We?! Since when did he use "we" to-

(지민)Jimin: "Don't get any hopes up idiot, the boys made me do this. I didn't want to say it, but they forced me to"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I pulled out a random outfit..

It was actually a baggy sweatshirt with some baby blue skinny jeans...

I turned around and was about to strip myself when I realize that Jimin was still here.

Y/n: "Aren't you going to leave?"

a/n

Jimin looked away once you snapped him about his dirty thoughts about your body. It wasn't as curvy as Jina's, but it was definetly more curvy than Nayeon's. It surprised even him to think of that...

But there was one thing that made him compare your body to Jina's. It was your butt, your butt was definetly more model-like/more attractive than Jina's. Her butt was a bit- no, it was non-existent.

But that didn't stop Jimin from loving Jina, he's love for her was stronger than his love for her body...

Before leaving the room, Jimin glanced at your butt once again and left without saying anyhing else orally. His mind was speaking instead.

Jimin

I left the Y/n's room with widened eyes

Damn that a** was hot! I loved staring at it!

I shaked the thought of idiot being hot.

I always hated it when the boy in movies/maybe stories hates the girl, but because he likes her body, he falls for her...

I don't want to fall for her! I hate that idiot!

My head suddenly went blank for a minute, I thought that I would think of Jina after all the blankness, but I first thought of Y/n's a**...

That a** was hot! I'm a pervert! I can't help it!

But remember Jimin what she did to you! Remember!

I shook my head as I faced the floor...

It was a stupid idea because I bumped into V and to be honest...he wasn't the first hyung or youngster I wanted to see...

()V: "Morning hyung!"

His boxy grin was present after he said that

I smiled a bit before mumbling "good morning" and walking away...

I STILL couldn't stop thinking about the freaking hot a**!

Y/n