Ava picks up some files and walks towards the judge, handing him the files while flashing him a sweet smile. 

"The only fingerprints we found were ones that belonged to Mr and Mrs Jeon, which is because they were the ones staying at the hotel." The ravenette starts, her breath effortlessly flowing out with her words, making her sound so poised and professional.

 "We asked every single person that had stayed at the hotel at the time if they had seen any suspicious behaviour and the answer was no, every. single. time."

The girl pauses for a bit, stepping forward and then staring directly at you, her eyes soft but burning with a hidden flame of hatred.  

"And finally, we tested the windows and made quite a startling discovery. The windows are mono deluxe windows, meaning they can ONLY be opened from the inside. It is impossible for anyone, regardless of what equipment they use, to open the window from outside. It would take the power of 300 fully muscled men, to have pulled open those windows and snuck inside and so this goes to show how the murderer cannot have in any way entered through the window. That is why we claim the murderer MUST have been inside the hotel room. And since there is no security footage of anyone entering the room... "

The girl's lips slightly waver as a smirk threatens to appear on them, "that is why Jeon Jungkook, MUST be the murderer." 

Ava walks back to her, slightly bowing to the judge before sitting down. 

The judge looks back at you, "Ms Kim? Any objections."

You stare at the man with slightly dilated pupils. Your heart is beating wildly, mouth dry, hands shaky. And with a weak pathetic voice, you mumble out a croaky,

 "no."

And you watched as the judge tapped his gavel against the wooden block, watched as he claimed prosecution to have won this trial. You watched in fear as Ava walked past you, sending you a lovely smile as the smell of her intoxicating perfume burned your nostrils.  You watched as Jungkook closed his eyes, trying to calm his breathing. And seeing all this, observing all this failure, a shuddering thought crosses your mind.  Am I watching myself lose this case? ... Watching myself lose Jungkook?

Jungkook looks up, face plastered with a fake smile. "Hey, don't worry, it's going to be fin-"

"If I lose the next trial, you will be put back in death row."

And with that, you leave. 

~

"You think you can resist me now?"

"Yes. I'm sure of it." Jimin states confidently.

Ava quirks an eyebrow challengingly before stepping closer to him.

Jimin stares at her, not wavering at the proximity of there bodies.

Ava takes another step forward.

Jimin shoves his hands down his pockets, "Ava-"

Before he knows it, her lips are on his. And with it, came the sickening rush of nostalgia. Jimin tries to push her away, to stop her, but she doesn't budge. So he gives in. He lets their lips mould together. He lets himself wrap his arms around her waist. He lets her tongue slowly graze over his lips. He lets himself get lost in the blissful feeling.

He lets her win. She always wins.

Ava pulls away, leaving Jimin panting. She smirks, leaning closer to his ear.

"See, you can never stop resisting me, Park Jimin."

And with that, she leaves. Leaves said man to wither away in his intoxicating thoughts. Intoxicating memories.