First love

KIYA POV

Hey everyone my name is kiya I'm from New Orleans Louisiana. I love to cook and clean and go to work and school. But anyways enough about me, my first love that I mean knowing since 7th grade KJ was on his way to come get me from my house so we can go by his house to Netflix and chill. Remind you I'm a virgin I already had it plan to let him break it, my mistake. Anyways KJ texted me he was outside and ran out the house so fast so my people wouldn't want to talk to him, they didn't know I was going over there they thought I was just going to the movies I mean I was but I wasn't I was going Netflix and chill if you know what I mean. So we arrived to his house I spoke to his people and we went upstairs and he turned on the tv and asked me what did I want to watch. It didn't really matter to me because I didn't watch tv anyways,because all they do is play the same old thing over and over again I don't have time for that. He turned on bad boys and a few minutes went by we started kissing he climbed on top of me and boy was I nervous. Kiya don't run I'm going to hurt you I did as told and he kept kissing me as he went deeper and deeper in me. I kept thinking lord what was I doing and what did I get myself into. He didn't get a chance to nut because I kept stopping him I'm still fresh like why would you go deep deep deep like that ! He got off and said he was sorry. He was laughing I couldn't feel my legs. It was almost time for me to go home so I told him to take the long way so I don't have to go home so fast. We talked and I told him to promise me he wasn't going to stop talking to me I ordered him so much not because he was a football player I could careless it was because he loved me for who I was and made sure I was straight. They didn't know him like I knew him well at lease I thought I knew. But you couldn't tell me shit about my first love and our bond.