Chapter 10~ How we met

~WARNING. SPOILERS AHEAD!!!~

Walking. I have completely forgotten what walking felt like. We had all agreed that if we walked that we would have less of a chance of being shot out the sky. So, we were walking. The human kingdom weren't as beautiful as Xadia but they were beautiful in there own way (I guess). And it was kinda awkward. I rubbed my arm thinking about life (That kinda stuff :( ) what was I going to do? Like everything feels like it went to fast. I have experience this frinking feeling before when I was all by my self and had no point in life. But then a new propose smacked me in the face. Look out for Rayla, Callum and Zym. I remembered that day were I found the truth about humans.

*Flashback* (Ooooh yeh another flashback!)

The young girl was no longer 6, but 14. She had self taught herself to fly along with hunting, find shelter, find water, discover her other powers (like invisibility, but not all) and how to blend in with humans. She was swift and agile but her curiosity sometimes got the better of her. I was sitting in a tree, what I had called the 'one night only home' since I had to keep moving so humans didn't find me. There was a village not so far along with a river, massive mountain with a crater in the side (Were Rayla confesses true feeling to Callum! Rayllum 4 life!!!!!) (If you don't know it was last episode of season 2.) of it and it was a perfect hunt ground and also a place to hide if it rains. I was bored platting 3 long leafs together when I smelt something horribly familiar. Smoke. I stood up and started climbing up the tree of a better view. The town that was near me was on fire. Horrified, instantly retrieving the memories form that day I sank back down into the tree, hoping the branches would swallow me whole. But I poked my head back up to see the dragon, with a metal arrow in it's side crash land not very far away. Oh no. The humans were going to go too the dragon and they would probably find me too. I quickly leapt into the air jumping from tree to tree trying to get as far away as possible. But I stopped. I couldn't leave the dragon. I turned back.

I arrived, fear nipping at my heels but the down pour rage at the humans drained it away. I was about to give myself away when an elf appeared! My jaw dropped at the site as the elf disabled the guards but gave herself away. She told them she wasn't backing down. And then I started to rain (my weakness is rain btw). I screamed in pain when the water landed on my arm, sizzling start though my flesh. I fell out of the tree giving my position away. Everyone was looking at me. I groaned pulling myself out of the mud (mud does not hurt me) and looked at them all. The blonde guy looked at me signing to a guard, which grabbed me. I wriggled, hissing in hate and in pain. The elf stared at me in confusion. "Well, well, well. what do we have here?" the blonde asked. "A dragon then an elf and then a..... a what ever you are. I have got it all don't I?" he chuckled. I hissed furiously having the right mind to bite his head off. He gently touched my chin, which WAS WET, making me scream as the water ate away at my skin. I not meaning to, bit down hard with my canines on his hand. He screamed and I slapped the guard holding me with my tail, setting myself on fire. I yelped never knowing I had this power. Guards came down on me and I took off flying as fast as I could. I kept on flying  and started crying again.

My tears weren't water since it hurts me, but lava. I couldn't land since I was on fire. I crashed landed on the mountain crying my head off. Slowly the crying became whimpers and the fire turned to embers. I took off not expecting the net made of metal to fly out of no were and land on me knocking me out of the sky. I crashed in the bush, but I curled up defeated, tired and desperate for the suffering to end. I heard the sound of the bush being moves and I closed my eyes. But what I found was a small boy no older then 10, crying. His eyes grew wide when he saw me, but instead of giving my position away he gasped and started pulling the ropes off me. "Who did this to you?!?" he exclaimed helping me clearly forgetting what he was crying about. "Come on I can help you" "B-b-but why?" I sniffled quietly, "I'm just a monster." "What!??! Are you crazy? Come on." He said pushing me up. "COME ON." I followed him to a small cave were helped me with my scars. I asked him why he was crying. He told me his story, and feeling sorry I told him mine. "I wish that Callum and Rayla would stay safe because I have to go back to me kingdom" he said looking sad. I nodded then I had an idea. "What. What if I watched over them for you?" Ez's eyes grew big. "You would do that for me?" I nodded, smiling. "I have nothing here anyway and plus I need something to happen to me 'cause right now I have nothing to do." "I not going to tell them though ok?" "Sure."

*End of flashback* (Wow that was the longest flashback I've ever done)

We had walked for about, what 3 days? I didn't know. We had just walked into the Katolis forest when the ambush happened.

more soon!!!