Friday

2 in the morning came around and I was having a nightmare... I was walking down the corridor all the way to the bowcany, except I was sleepwalking; it was also raining. Suddenly I heard mom and Tony calling me.
Author's POV
Michelle was on the reeling of the bowcany but in her dream, she was with Dante. He was leading to field of beautiful flowers, they were smiling and laughing until things got gloomy; they ran into a cliff, as she looked at Dante, she noticed that his joyful smile turn evil. Suddenly she heard someone calling her but before she could turn around, Michelle felt Dante pushing her.
Michelle's POV
I opened my eyes to see that I'm about to be the water and before I knew it, I was drowning. "HELP! HELP!" I screamed, I tried to float but I felt something pulling me under; I screamed until I was completely sumerged. Suddenly I felt a bite on my neck and then went pitch black.
Mom's POV
Tony went to get help as I went to get the nearest floaty, I brusted into tears because I don't know what to do until I heard people yelling and running towards me.
They all were crowding around, trying to figure out what to do and panicking at the same time; I felt myself getting pushed to the back, Tony came to hold me as I cried."I can't find anything!!" One of the crew members shouted, I cried even more, finally callapsing on the floor. So many thoughts were coming to my mind that I couldn't even focus on anything else, I felt myself getting carried away from the caos.I couldn't believe what just happened, so I spent the rest of the day in the room.
Time skip
I woke up and saw that it was midnight, I didn't want to wake up Tony so I ripped to the door as quietly as I could to the bowcany. I could feel myself tearing up again, looking around,I realized that about to go over the reeling. Holding on tight, I tried to think and wipe the tears; 'I can't do this anymore...' Was running through my mind, so I jumped to my death...
Tony's POV
I woke to being the only one in the room, something didn't sit right with me and I went out to the dining room,I see Paula anywhere.suddenly I heard screams and gasps, turning to look behind me, I saw why... There was someone in a body bag, so I started follow the paramedics but the stopped me when they went into the medical room. I knew that it was Paula and I started crying, I must have stayed there for what felt like 3-4 hours, suddenly the door opened the doctors and I looked at each other. "Sir, you can't come in here." One of the doctors said, " please... I just what to kn-" I said before I got interrupted. "We will let everyone know around noon." The same doctor said

Time skip
It was noon and everyone was in the dining hall already eating and talking among themselves. That was until the doctors came in the room and announced what happened in the past 48 hours, everyone gasped some people started crying, they said that if anyone wants to get off The cruise in the next hour and a half they can... After what seemed like a few minutes, some people started packing their stuff and tried their best to distract themselves with the activities, on the other hand, I couldn't. I went to my room and cried for hours, by then I fell asleep.