Tuesday

Tuesday morning, I woke just in time for breakfast. I went out to the dining hall and seen mom and Tony sitting with Damian, he saw me and waved at me; "hey shelle!" mom exclaimed as I hugged her."how did you sleep?" Tony asked with a smile on his face, "I slept good." I said,smiling back, "you should have. You were snoring all night." Damian said sarcastically with a smirk on his face. Mom and Tony started laughing, I just smiled and went to get my breakfast.
Mom's POV
Michelle went to breakfast as Tony and I laughed, turning our attention towards Damian; "so Damian, what do you like about Michelle?" I asked, he looked at her and turned back around. "She's reserved and has a really calm demeanor... I think I need that in my life." he said; " Aren't you a little young to be saying that?" Tony asked, Damian nodded as he took a bite of his food. "I think she's the right one for me." he said, finishing what was left of his food; it seemed sweet but at the same time, I didn't trust him.
Michelle's POV
I went back to the table to find that everyone was suddenly quiet, maybe it was because the food was good or maybe I'm going crazy, i sat down and started eating. "Well I think Imma go and see what else they have going on here... and Michelle." Tony said, with a firm voice as he was throwing away his food and turned back to me, " be careful, young lady!" he finished saying as picked up mom's plate and threw it away for her and they both were off exploring the ship, leaving me with Damian. I looked at him questioningly "What was that about?" i asked him, knowing the tone of voice Tony just had, I know he's trying to tell me something; "I think they find it worrisome that we are as close as we are in a short period of time." I shrugged my shoulders as continued to eat and went about our day like normal. Later in the evening there was another party thrown on the cruise, I was sitting with Mom and Tony; laughing and having fun, until Dante came... It was an arkward silence for a minute until Dante sat down. "Did you sleep good last night, Dante?" I asked, trying to break the arkward silence, "Yeah. I slept really good last night" he replied. Mom and Tony gave me the death stare and started eating again, they must not like him very much; as we all finished up with eating. I felt my mom grab my wrist and we went to her and Tony's room,"mom! What's going on?!?" I asked, "He's trouble, Michelle!" Mom yelled. I looked at her side ways, " mom, what are you talking about?!? You don't even know him..." I said, "what your mom is trying to say is that... He seems Abit off." Tony said. Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door, I jumped and looked at them; "Come in!" Tony said. That's when Dante came in, I gave a weak smile and waved; mom just stared at him, Tony smiled at him too; he greeted Dante. I looked at my mom and she was still staring him down, "Is it ok if I take Michelle to lunch?" Dante asked, mom and Tony looked at each other;"No!!!" Mom excaimed. I stared at her with my mouth dropped, " I think she should be able to go... She can't go anywhere else because we're surrounded by water anyway." Tony said, as I stared at her with a little glimmer of hope. She looked at me then at Tony, we were all silent for a minute until mom sighed " FINE!" She yelled, I squeaked as I hugged mom in excitement and was out the faster then she could say anything.

Time Skip
It's finally dinner time and my mom finally loosened up with me and Dante and everyone was having fun... Mom and Tony were still keeping an eye on him so I told them that I'm going to bed early tonight and that Dante was walking me there, they both raised an eyebrow and said ok... That's exactly what he did.