Sorry that you got Caught

Starting off my morning, I hopped off my bed and went straight to take a shower. As I got out, I remembered that I had forgotten my wallet, at my boyfriend, Reggie's house. I immediately got into my car and headed to his house. As I stationed myself, I noticed Reggie was the only one home. I knocked on the front door, seconds went past and still no answer. I tried dialing him, but it only led me to voicemail. Suddenly I remembered that he had told me to use the key under the mat on his porch, in case I needed to get in. As I walked in, I heard commotion coming from upstairs, I curiously go up the stairs. As I got closer, I could distinctly hear a high pitched voice, followed my moans. "Please don't be cheating" I thought to myself. I stood outside his bedroom, hoping he was just watching something. Once I gathered up the courage, I opened the door.

Reggie's POV

As me and Veronica were at our peak, the door was flung open. As soon as I saw who it was, my heart sunk. Y/N just stood there, processing everything as tears welled up in her eyes. "Y/N it's not what it looks like, it was all a huge mistake." I tried to reason. "HOW COULD YOU? AFTER I GAVE MY EVERYTHING TO YOU" she yelled as rage filled her up. Veronica just stood their in complete shock after her best friend, had found her cheating with her boyfriend. "Y/N I am so sorry, it was never my intention to hurt you. I swear" Veronica finally managed to say. "YOU TWO ARE THE MOST DISGUSTING PEOPLE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED, REGGIE I ALWAYS HAD MY DOUBTS ABOUT YOU! BUT YOU VERONICA? AFTER I COMFORTED YOU WHEN YOU SHOWED UP CRYING AT MY HOUSE. AFTER I LET YOU STAY AT MY HOME, AND GAVE YOU ALL MY TRUST, Is this how you pay me back? IS THIS HOW YOU PAY ARCHIE? By cheating?" Y/N said as she walked out. At this point I knew that going after her would only make matters worse. "Leave" I demanded. "What?" Veronica questioned. "I SAID LEAVE!!" I stated with a harsh tone. Veronica immediately scurried out of my bedroom. As she left I immediately rushed to my bathroom and took a cold shower. I was completely disgusted at myself, for hurting the love I loved the most. "Was sex really worth it... oh Reginald you've really messed up this time." I thought to myself.

Y/N POV

Choking  on my sobs, I left the Mantle household. Completely distraught at what I had just seen. I immediately go into my car and drove off to the place I felt the most safe at, Pops. As I walked into Pops, i felt all eyes on me. Once I looked up I saw the  whole gang except Veronica, enjoying a milkshake. As they saw me, they immediately called me over. I took a seat, not wanting to see them in the eyes. "OH LORD, what happened to you?" Betty inquired. "Reggie, h-he cheated w-with Veronica" I managed to blurt out. Everybody's eyes almost fell out of their sockets as they processed what I had said. "WHAT, Y/N there must be a mistake, Veronica would never." Archie immediately defended. "SO YOU THINK I MADE THIS WHOLE THING UP?" I said raising my tone. "N-No I'm just  shocked, okay? You're not the only one hurting. I-I trusted her, I thought she was the o-one. And she does this too me?" Archie wondered, as his eyes filled up with tears. "I know Arch, I was also shocked when I saw them, I just can't b-believe that I gave them my complete trust." I said as I began to cry, just by remembering what I had witnessed a few minutes prior. As I noticed that tears were falling down my face, I took it as my cue to leave. As I stood up and headed to the exit, my legs didn't respond and all I remember was falling but never hitting the ground.

3rd point of view

As Y/N stood up from the booth, leaving all her friends questioning their friendship with Veronica. She fell, but not to the ground as Archie was quick enough to catch her. "Oh dear, I'll call an ambulance!" Pop exclaimed as he noticed the unconscious girl  in Archie's arms.

As y/n was rushed into the hospital, her friends followed her. "Sorry kids, but you'll have to wait in the waiting room as we treat the patient" a nurse ordered. Y/N's parents immediately got there, after receiving the phone call from Betty. Soon one of Y/N's best friends, Cheryl Blossom, showed up along with the rest of the vixens.

After an hour of waiting, the doctor finally let Y/N's parent's see her. A few minutes, Reginald Mantle and Veronica Lodge payed a visit. As Archie saw them he immediately felt the urge to kick them out. "What are you two doing here?" he questioned trying not to make a scene. "I am so sorry Archie. It was all..." Veronica tried to explain before Archie cut her off. "A mistake, really? Don't think you can just walk back into my life and pretend we're doing just fine. Ok? I never want to be associated with you again, understood?" Archie demanded. "And I suggest that you both leave by yourselves before I do it myself"Archie ordered. "Oh please, like your a saint Andrews!" Reggie retorted. Later on in the afternoon, both Reggie and Veronica left as they were prohibited from seeing Y/N.

Months Later
3rd POV

"I can't believe you are going to be in a Victoria Secret Fashion Show!" Betty exclaimed as she had just received the news that her best friend, y/n was going to be on the runway. "I know Betty, I am just so ecstatic about the news. My career is finally flourishing." Y/N said. After the scandal with Reggie, Y/N moved on with Archie. Surprisingly, Reggie and Veronica decided to get together too. Even though neither of them had contact with the gang, both parties were civil with one another.

Years Later
Y/N POV
5 years have past since I left the my beloved hometown, Riverdale. My career is at its peak and I have already modeled for high end designers. I always kept contact with the gang, even after Archie and I realized we weren't made for each other. So when I received the invitation to Betty and Jughead's wedding, I was ecstatic that my ship had finally sailed and that I was going to reunite with my old friends.

Today was the day, that two of my friends were going to tie the knot. I woke up and decided to make a stop at Pops. As I entered I was greeted by Pops, I immediately walked towards him to catch up. As I walked towards the booth, I saw the person who hurt me the most during my junior year, Reginald Mantle. "Hello, Reggie." I greeted. "Y-Y/N, it's good to see you" Reggie responded back. "Likewise, so how have you been."I said just as I was cut off by the bell signifying someone had entered. "Oh, this is Tom my fiancé" I said immediately recognizing the person who walked through the doors. (Quick Author's note: you can imagine anyone you want as your new love interest). "Hello, my name is Tom...Tom Holland. A pleasure to meet you." He said as he introduced himself. "Oh that Spider-Man dude. I'm Reggie. Reginald Mantle, by the way." Reggie replied. "Well it was nice seeing you, hopefully I'll see you later" I said trying to excuse myself. "Again I'm sorry for what happened junior year." Reggie said ashamed of himself. "Sorry for what you did, or the fact that you got caught?" I questioned with a smirk on my face, as I headed to find an available booth with my lovely fiancé.

Quick note:

I know that most of you probably wanted - a happy ending with Reggie, and I promise that they'll be some. But I wanted a little plot twist so yeah. I hope you liked it! I know it's not the best, but I tried my best. I can assure you that future Imagines will be much better.