"Yeah we decided to stop playing around. Plus he kept nagging. I felt pity so I said why not." We chuckled. Troy didn't find anything funny.

"Now hold up, you know you begged to be with me. Stalking me, blowing up my phone. I text you back one time and now I'm in a damn relationship."

"Kiss my ass Troy

"Kiss my ass Troy." She playfully hit him on the back of his head.

"It's in the plans to trust me-"

"That's if I let you, since I begged to be with you. I'll make you get on your knees and give me that work, but that's only for when I feel like it." She stated. These two act just alike, I honestly don't know how they do it.

"You all talk anyway." He looked at me getting my attention. "She flew in from Kenya to see me didn't she? That's a long ass flight. So yeah you begged."

"Ok, but don't let me bring up last night, you were damn near crying. Talking about baby you don't understand the way you make feel, I'm miserable with this long distance shit." She mimicked him.

"You take your lies far. Keep em simple. That way someone might believe you. And nobody was crying over you. So you can stop that." He shooed. She smirked in a way of asking him if she should go on and spill all of his tea. He shut that down quickly. "Chill." He mumbled.

"You know my sisters here." She said to me, changing the subject. "I saw her and I'm not going there. So you can stop plotting." I went ahead and said.

Most of their family didn't even know I was with Raina. I'm sure if they did she wouldn't be trying to get me with her sister. "You're single and so is she what's the problem?" She asked as if it was simple math.

"That is right. You don't know A3 was with Rai. I don't know why I assumed you knew." Troy blurted.

"Wait what?" She looked at me confused. "Where was I when this happened? I need to call her."

"Really Troy?" I sighed.

"Hell I didn't know it was a secret." He shrugged.

"It wasn't, but yeah I was with Raina." I confessed.

"She never told me." She thought for a second. "You know what, it makes sense now. When she was in Nairobi this summer she and Mike got into it, when your name was mentioned."

I slowly nodded turning around looking to see where Mike went, I found him. I walked toward him to see if he needed me to do anything else. I didn't want to hear about anything pertaining to Rai.

"Everything look good. I appreciate you helping me put this together bro." He dapped me up. "No problem."

"I see KJ and Xan are settling in." Both of us looked in his direction. "Yeah man. He's already starting to be more independent. He's starting to talk a little more too. He takes care of Xan for the most part by himself."