seven

the boys had already ordered.

jisung was next to seungmin, seungmin was next to minho.

in front of them were hyunjin, felix and chan.

seungmin was chewing on his straw while listening to the others talk, he seemed quite bored.

he looked around the café, it was like he was looking for someone.

"what are you doing?" hyunjin asked, following seungmin's gaze.

"i want to see if it's woojinnie's shift yet" he simply answered, keeping the straw in his mouth.

a teddy bear looking male came out of the back room, wearing a red apron and a big smile on his face.

he was behind the counter, keeping his work place organized and cleaner than ever.

the worker and seungmin made eye contact and the smile on the stranger's face got wider, if that was even possible.

seungmin spat out the straw and crawled over jisung's lap to escape the boredom.

he hopped over to the counter and excitedly waited for the male behind it to come and hug him.

felix didn't know the male that was hugging his little muse, but he hated it.

"oofies, don't john cena woojin bro" jisung said as he looked at felix' clenched fist.

"it's only his cousin, chill mate" chan laughed in english, to which felix sighed in relief.

lmao felix calm down and don't shit your pants.

just a few minutes later, seungmin sandwhiched himself between jisung and minho again.

"do y'all wanna to drink tonight?" hyunjin asked, fiddling with a napkin.

"sure" chan sipped his tea loudly.

"yeah but drunk jisung is going to be a challenge" seungmin said, resting his head on his hand.

"i'm not THAT bad when i'm drunk."

"you literally threw a chair at popcorn when seungmin choked on it." minho brought back that moment.

"IT THREATENED MY BABY."

everyone started laughing and giggling.

and felix got lost in seungmin's smiling eyes again.

they asked woojin if he wanted to follow along, which he did.

so they waited for his shift to end, before they all left and went to minho's house.

"we'll go get the beer" minho shrugged, walking into the kitchen with jisung.

seungmin jumped onto the couch and made grabby hands towards felix so they could cuddle.

felix blushed, while hyunjin and chan quietly giggled to themselves.

but the young australian male then joined seungmin on the couch, who sneaked his arms around the older's neck and his legs around felix' waist.

woojin was on his phone and sat down on his chair.

as soon and minsung came back with the bottles, chan and hyunjin sat down on the floor in front of the small table at the couch.

minho gave everyone a drink and sat down next to seunglix.

jisung joined hyunjin and chan on the floor.

the squirrel-looking male immediatly inhaled a bottle, putting it to the side after and burping.

everyone else stared at it him.

"what? if you're love life is shit you try new things" jisung crossed his arms.

hyunjin frowned at what he had said and took a big sip out of his drink.

chan let the beer sway a bit in his hand, before chugging it down like it was nothing.

seungmin only stared at his bottle, felix started drinking and woojin had already finished 3 bottles.

minho used a straw.

"i drink alcohol to disinfect mY thRoAt" jisung yelled, coming back from the kitched with 8 new bottles in his arms.

"dON'T DROP THEM" minho screamed and took a few bottles out of jisung's embrace.

woojin seemed completely sober, even tho he drank the most out of them.

seungmin didn't even finish his first bottle, but also seemed to be almost fully sober.

just chan, jisung and felix seemed to be wasted.

hyunjin was watching the whole scene.

jisung was dancing with two bottles in his hands.

every now and then, he'd take a sip out of both bottles at the same time while yelling the song lyrics to wakey wakey. (because stan nct bitches)

this caused him to choke on the alcohol.

before jisung could spit out any alcohol and ruin his carpet or walls, minho got a bucket from the corner and gave it to jisung.

chan was laughing his ass off and stood up.

felix seemed calm at first, seungmin and felix let go of eachother.

the australian male looked around, before sitting down in the middle of the room for no reason.

"this is going to be a looonnggg night." woojin sighed and put his phone away, looking at the mess.