Neko Eren

Ever since Erwin adopted me after being in the shelter for a few months he's been really abusive and has gone to extents of raping me.
"You've been a bad kitty cat"
"Please Erwin stop pulling my tail it hurts, I haven't done anything wrong"
"Shut up eren your just a stupid fucking cat"
As he said that Erwin reached for erens tail and pulled it really hard
"Owwwww"
After that happens eren decided he's had enough and yowled while scratching Erwin in the face to buy him enough time to grab the bag that he packed earlier that day planning on making an escape. Keep in Mind Erwin was very athletic and runs track so when eren started running Erwin soon caught up.
"Don't you fucking dare run from daddy"
To which eren started running faster until he just said fuck it and turned into a cat and breaking a window with his bag so he could jump out. The window was a two story drop so when eren jumped Erwin couldn't follow.
"COME BACK HERE BEFORE I PUT YOU DOWNSTAIRS AND KILL YOU"
Eren smirked and ran until he was so far away he didn't know were he was.
When all the sudden he was pulled into an alleyway and a dark voice says
"Nice fake ears" after that eren got scared and turned into a cat and ran away farther into the ally way.
                         End of erens flash back