A Daisy Chain

A chuckle still ringing in his ears, Izuku kept walking, arms wrapping themselves around his torso for comfort. But as he walked past a particularly beautiful blossoming bush, he heard a round of high-pitched giggles, and a muffled conversation. He pulled back the bush, and found himself in a clearing, surrounded by some girls chatting happily.

"It was so funny! What the hell did he think he was doing? So, naturally, I said to him-" At first glance, there was a girl with short, purple hair who was retelling a story to her group of friends, who were all holding china cups and saucers. But as you trail your eyes to her skirt, it looked like an upside down flower (he assumed this girl was a violet), with green stalks for legs, attached to the ground. He scanned  the group, left to right: the violet; a fuchsia that was laughing loudly, with pink skin and hair; a smiling pink cluster of cherry blossoms with brown hair and rosy cheeks; a periwinkle that was sipping at her cup; and a lily with long green hair.

"Who are you?" The violet said, threateningly, when he caught her eye, yet still retaining an heir of elegance.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku, and I'm really lost, can you help me?" The violet looked apprehensive, but the fuchsia quickly butted in.

"Ooh, a stranger! My Name's Mina! This is Kyoka," she said, pointing at the violet, who seemed to drop her walls, and just gave him a small smile and nod, "Ochako," he received a vehement wave from the cherry blossom, "Toru," the periwinkle gave him a quiet greeting, "and last, but certainly not least, Tsuyu! Don't mind Kyoka, she's been having to many self defence lessons with Yaoyorozu." The violet looked embarrassed and twirled her finger in her hair, looking at the ground.

"It's nice to meet you, but could you tell me where I am?"

"You don't know?" Toru said, obviously confused.

"No! See, I feel down a hole and then there were some doors, and some cake that made me grow and-"

"It's okay, Midoriya, breathe. You're okay." Mina said, sensing his agitation.

"I'm alright, but, I just could do with some help, is all, ladies..."

"Ooh, did you hear that, girls? He called us 'Ladies'!" Ochako squealed.

"What a gentleman, kero." Tsuyu commented. Izuku was slowly circled and pushed into the middle, with the flowers fawning over him and trying to talk to him (with the exception of Kyoka, who seemed uninterested). Soon, he became worried that he would be suffocated, so he dropped to the floor and crawled in between the roots, to escape back onto the path he started at. Breathing heavily, he  listened to the sounds of dismay and cries for him to come back. He was sure that those flowers hadn't had any interaction from anyone outside their clique in a while, and by the story he accidentally eavesdropped on, none of their experiences with outsiders had been worthwhile. And so, even more dazed then before, he continued.