Book Cover Creation

Hello friends. So I've been getting a few requests and some thank you's for the tips and suggestions. Hence, I've decided to advertise some of the book covers that I've created (with the authors permission of course) on this self help book.

It'll be a good thing on both our parts, you know? Like you scratch my back I scratch yours kinda thing. That way I'll gain some insight on how to make the future covers better OR someone can see what type of work I've done and say "You know that's not so bad looking" and that would lead to more covers for me to make. In addition, the author also gets an oppurtunity for someone else to see their story. Because let me tell you Wattpad's "Undiscover Gems" and "What's new" pages are absolutely flawed!!! At least in my opionion. (Obviously until the day one of my books shows up in those sections I'd think otherwise.)

But hey! In the meantime, I'll find other ways of encouraging new Wattpaders to continue writing and striving for the 'digital stars!!' Sigh. 

Anyway, back to what this chapter is really about; one of my first book covers that I did for a wattpad user :- Latte Addicts! I want you guys to check out her book and go read it. I'll post the summary of her book as she currently has it. It was really sweet of her trusting me with making her cover. Yay!! I have a few more requests to do so if you liked my work I'll post it here. 

Book Cover >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> To the right. Above, if you're reading on mobile device.

Created using: PicMonkey

Author: Latte Addicts (@LatteAddicts)

Book: Falling for my boss

Summary: Desperate calls, calls for, Desperate measures.

Alexandra Halls, Alex's childhood ended when she was just fourteen, Her parents died leaving two kids behind. Alex is now Seventeen, she lost her JOB, can't pay her rent, and cant take care of her little sister. She has no choice but to move to New york and take up a Job as a maid. Her life turns upside down when she finds out she's falling for her boss.

Parker Renegade, A bad boy who doesn't give a flying oreo about anyone but himself. He has everything he could wish for, A model girlfriend, A best friend, and so much more He then meets Alex halls, That's when he's life starts flying out of control.

Comedy romance, Enjoy lovelies ©LatteAddicts <3