dean winchester

requested by @BeautifulMax2001
warnings: violence, swearing

requested by @BeautifulMax2001warnings: violence, swearing

imagine dean watching you fight with a girl at a bar

dean had taken me to a bar, not far from the hotel. we had just done a huge hunt and we needed a break. we walked into the dimly lit bar, deans hand on my waist as he guided me to a seat, ordering us both a drink.

"babe, i'm just going to the bathroom, i'll be right back." i told dean and got out of me seat, walking to the ladies room.

after using the bathroom, i headed back to the bar, only to see a woman sitting in my seat, talking to my boyfriend. i rolled my deep blue eyes and headed over to the girl tapping her on the shoulder. she turned around, looking me up and down, a dirty look plastered on her face.

"your in my seat." i crosses my arms and she laughed.

"oh please, you're with him?" she looked at a now angry dean and back at me, still giggling.

"yeah, i am. now, move it.l

"don't tell me what to do, you bitch." dean stood up and moved to me, knowing what was about to go down.

"max, don't, let's just go."

she stood up, a smirk plastered on her face. i smiled at her and brought my hand up to her face, smacking her. she stumbled back and held her cheek, so i grabbed her by her collar and shoved her over.

a pair of arms wrapped around me, dragging me away from the girl and taking me out of the bar.

"you're always picking fights aren't you?"

"it's not my fault. maybe if you weren't so attractive, then girls wouldn't come flirt with you and i wouldn't have to fight them."

"that's my girl." dean chuckled, tucking my curly blonde hair behind my hair and kissing me.

"let's get home, yeah."

authors note: i hope you enjoyed that. sorry it's so late @BeautifulMax2001 and sorry that i changed a few things but i hope you liked it. i've been busy with school and my birthday so i haven't found time to write it.