♥Chapter Seven♥

Draco opened his eyes and noticed one thing. He wasn't in the pile of leaves he had fallen asleep in. He was laying on something soft and warm. He cuddled closer and smiled slightly at the ticklish feeling of breathe on his ear. He buried his face into the pillow and a groan escaped from it. Wait... Pillows don't groan. Or breathe.

Draco turned to look up at Harry and blinked. How did he get back here? He sat up and saw Blaise sitting in a chair next to the hospital bed, his head leaning against the edge. Draco looked around and down at Harry, who was now awake and was watching him intently.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Draco answered. Harry smiled and pulled him into his arms.

"I didn't know if I would ever find you," he whispered. "I was so worried and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't."

"Well, you did," Draco smiled burying his face into Harry's chest. "And I'm glad you did."

"Draco?" Blaise's voice asked. Draco smiled at his friend and was pulled into a bone crushing hug. "I'm so glad that you're alright. I was going crazy with worry."

"Let him breathe, Zambini," Harry laughed. Blaise let him go and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry," he smiled.

"Isn't this lovely."

Draco's blood ran cold as he recognized the voice. He looked up at the piercing silver eyes that resembled his so closely.

"Father, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Dumbledore informed that you had gone missing and, being a concerned father, I came to help find you," Lucius stated, ignoring the glares of the other two boys in the room. "But I see I am a bit late."

His cool faze slid over Blaise and Harry, his hand slipping into his robes. He pulled his wand out and pointed it at them.

"I am afraid that I have to this," he stated, although he didn't look very sorry. "Arvada Kavada!"

The flash of green light was the only warning and Draco sat up, his scream piercing the night. He looked around and realized that it was just a dream. He sighed and rubbed his eyes, noting that the sun was coming up. He was still in the hollow tree he had fallen asleep in.

It was just a dream. Just a dream...

"There you are," a cool voice said. Draco winced. Was he still sleeping? Was this another dream? He wished it was but he knew it wasn't. He turned to look at the blonde man and his ears flattened against his head.

"Father..." Draco trailed off. Lucius sneered, his eyes flashing to Draco's tail.

"We've missed you at the Manor," he stated simply. He grabbed Draco roughly by the arm and pulled him in for a better grip.

"Draco!" Lucius turned and watched the two boys running towards him with a bored expression. Then he disapperated.

Harry and Blaise reached where he was just seconds ago and stared at it. Harry then realizes that tears were streaming down Blaise's face. He put a comforting hand on his shoulder and Blaise wiped the tears away.

"Blaise, Harry, are you boys alright?" Lyddie asked as she ran up. She took one look at Blaise and wrapped her arms around him. He tried to talk but it came out in broken words.

"Lucius took Draco," Harry explained.

"We'll get him back," Snape assured them. "For now, it is late and we should all be in bed."

*♡*

"You've always been a disappointment," Lucius told Draco. "But now it seems that you have a purpose, or so the Dark Lord says."

Draco's knees were pulled to his chest and he was successfully stemming the tears that were threatening to fall. Lucius left, leaving him in the darkness of his room. It was ironic, really. He was a prisoner in the house he had called home for fifteen years and trapped in his room like it was some sort of prison cell. He wished Blaise was here to protect him and he was in Harry's arms.

Draco wondered what it father meant when he said that he had a purpose now and then it struck him. Harry was his Bond and the Dark Lord knew that. He was going to use him as bait! But how did He find that out? Only the Hybrid knew who the Bond was before the ritual was complete. Well, the Hybrid and his Alpha. And Blaise wouldn't tell anyone, especially his father. Right? Draco shook his head to clear his thoughts, what was wrong with him? Blaise had never betrayed him and never would. Never.

*♡*

Harry kept a comforting hand on Blaise's shoulder as the Slytherin stared into the fire. They should be asleep but neither could, so they were sitting in the room of requirement in the dead of night.

"I've failed. It is my job to protect him and I let him down," Blaise whispered.

"You didn't fail. We are allowed to make mistakes," Harry said. Blaise laughed dryly.

"What about when that mistake might cost the life of someone you love?" Blaise asked.

"I have been in enough of those situations to know that, no matter what, you will be able to get through it," Harry smiled. Blaise shook his head and smiled at Harry.

"I'm glad that you're Draco's Bond," he said. Harry rose an eyebrow and Blaise shook his head again. "I'll explain later. For now, let's just plan how we are getting him back."

That is how they were found the next morning. Blaise laying on a couch with a price if parchment ender his cheek and Harry sprawled on an armchair, his hands stained with ink.