♥Chapter Two♥

At breakfast the next morning, Harry and Draco sat next to each other and whispers spread throughout the hall of the two enemies.

"Why is he sitting here?" Ron snapped.

"Come off it, Ronald," Hermione scolded. "He's a Gryffindor now so he must have at least some decency on him."

Draco winced and stared at his plate. Harry shot Hermione a look and she shrugged.

"You are right. Draco is in here for a reason. Maybe we have been misjudging him all these years," Harry said, putting a comforting hand on Draco's thigh. Draco gave him a grateful smile and blushed slightly at the warmth that radiated from Harry's hand.

"I guess so," Ron grudgingly agreed and Hermione nodded. She looked at Draco and looked him up and down.

"I am truly sorry for for the past years. I know this is no excuse, but I was a child then. You can't help how you are born," Draco stated. "I'm rambling. What I am trying to say is that I know you can't forgive me but I want you to know that I deeply regret the evilness I have shown you since first year."

Hermione and Ron stared at him and blinked stupidly. They glanced at each other then looked at Harry.

"If you are willing to try, so are we," Ron said and held put his hand. Draco smiled and shook it gratefully.

"The Golden Trio and a Malfoy. This is seriously getting scary." Draco smiled as Blaise sat across from him.

"No one said you can sit here, Slytherin," Ron spat.

"I am here because those idiots over at my table won't shut up about this lovely boy right here," Blaise stated matter- of-factly and nodded at Draco. "I swear, Draco, you leave and the whole house falls into ruin."

The four Gryffindors laughed and the Slytherin smiled proudly.

"I didn't know that you were so funny, Zabini," Ron stated.

"That is because most of my jokes were directed towards you but now I get to tease my dear Dracykins," Blaise smirked.

"Don't bring that up, Blaise," Draco groaned.

"Dracykins?" Hermione asked, struggling not to laugh.

"Do not tell them!" Draco begged.

"Oh, but I must," Blaise smirked.

"Go on," Ron prompted, obviously eager to have something to tease the ex-Slytherin.

"In third year, Pansy was all over Draco but he didn't like her. One day, he blurted out that he couldn't possibly like her," Blaise began while Draco groaned and buried his face in his arms. "She asked why and he said, without thinking, that he was gay and had a boyfriend. She asked who and he said me."

"Why didn't you come up with so something a little more creative?" Ron sighed. "You could have asked Fred and George."

"Anyway, he found me, actually, he technically cornered me in our room and told him what he had done. I laughed in his face but I was flattered that he had chosen me. I agreed to fake date him, which was very hard since he doesn't like physical contact of any kind. I happened to be able to use the situation to embarrass him. I came up with several pet names for him and made sure that people knew he was the girl in the relationship. Actually, no one was surprised about that last one," Blaise chuckled.

"Pet names? Like what?" Harry asked.

"Things like Dray, Draky, once I called him my Dragon. That really got on his nerves. Oh, I also think I used Snowflake and once even referred to him as my 'boy toy'. That was an interesting day," Blaise chuckled. "Pansy was getting suspicious about us so I made sure she saw me pull him into a closet and I knew that she was going to check it out. When she opened the door, I slammed my lips against his. I know that he liked it."

They all looked at Draco, waiting for him to deny it. He just shrugged.

"What can I say? He is certainly the best kisser I have ever kissed," he said simply. They just stared at him in shock and suddenly Ron turned to Blaise.

"Wait a second, aren't you gay?" he asked.

"Ron! You can't just ask people that!" Hermione gasped. Blaise laughed.

"It's fine," he stated. "I am gay. I came out officially in second year."

"That must have made the story way more believable because you two are always together," Ron stated.

"What would you have done in that situation?" Draco huffed.

"Said I was dating Ron," Harry said at the same time Ron said it about him.

"Why?" Hermione asked.

"If you are dating a girl and another girl wants you, then she believes that she has a chance but if you are gay, she will give up," Ron explained.

"That is just mean," Hermione frowned.

"Actually, telling a girl that you just plain don't like her is mean," Harry stated. "This way is much easier."

"Let's just get to our first class," Hermione sighed.

"Our first class is Double Potions with Slytherin," Draco noted.

"Isn't that great? You get to spend more time with me!" Blaise grinned and wrapped an arm around Hermione's shoulders. She rolled her eyes and walked out of the hall.

"You know, you are pretty cool for a Slytherin," Ron stated.

"Thank you, Ron. You aren't to bad yourself," Blaise winked and, much to everyone's surprise, Ron blushed.

"We should get going," Ron muttered.

*♥*

I just had to so that to dear Dracykins. I find it hilarious when he gets embarrassed.

                                                                -Tiger♥