♥Chapter Nine♥

Draco staggered to the door. He tried it one more time, but it didn't work. Every instinct told him to get out, to find Harry. Neither was going to happen. He was incredibly weak and his thoughts were muddled. He knew what was happening but he was powerless to stop it.

The door opened and his father stood in the doorway.

"The Dark Lord wants to see you," he said monotonously. He pulled Draco to his feet and marched him out of the room. He walked him into the dining room and pushed him in, shutting the door behind him.

"Ah, Draco," Voldemort said, his mouth twisting into an odd sort of grin. "I've missed you, my dear boy. Things have been awfully... Quiet around here."

He got up and walked towards Draco and ran a hand along his tail, causing disgusted shivers to run down his spine. He flicked his ears and they twitched reflexively.

"A boy needs his education, of course," he muttered, his eyes sliding over Draco in a way that made him feel like a prize broom. "Would be a shame for the heir to the Malfoy Estate not to be well... Educated."

Draco stared forward, refusing to look at the disgusting creature. He noticed this and gripped Draco's chin, turning him to face him. He eyed his face and Draco felt himself hating this wizard more and more.

*♡*

Lyddie rolled her eyes as Remus walked next to Sirius as he padded ahead, his nose to the ground. The dog suddenly stopped and turned to look at the other man.

"What is it?" Remus asked. Sirius turned back and stared ahead.

"DeathEaters," he whispered. Remus and Lyddie pulled out their wand and Sirius became a dog again. The three waited, scared to even breathe, for the DeathEaters.

Without warning, Sirius lunged forward, tackling someone to the ground. Remus shot a stunning spell towards the other person and he flew back into a tree.

"Lumos," Lyddie said, walking forward. She crouched by the person and pulled him to his feet. "Blaise! What in Merlin's name are you doing here?"

"We came to help you and Sirius," Blaise explained, rubbing the back of his head.

"We?" Remus frowned as the sound of laughter reached them. They turned to see Sirius licking the Gryffindor's face.

"Stop! Get him off!" Harry giggled. Sirius got off of the boy, allowing him to stand up and brush himself off.

"That was fun," Sirius grinned as he stood up.

"I'm surrounded by children," Lyddie muttered, spinning on her heel and walking into the forest.

*♡*

Getting into the estate wasn't the hard part. As promised, Snape was there to help. It was getting into the manor that was the hard part. The place was crawling with DeathEaters and they were waiting for Harry to show up.

"There's a tunnel that I always used to get in," Blaise stated. "On the North side. Only me, Harry, and Sirius in dog form can fit."

"What about me and Lyddie?" Remus asked.

"We'll let you in the kitchen door," Blaise stated. "Stay hidden until we open it."

"I shouldn't be letting you do this," Lyddie frowned.

"But you're going to anyway," Harry told her. Sirius nudged her once with his nose and licked Remus's face and then padded after the two boys as they walked away. Blaise pressed a finger to his lips and pointed to a door that was to the side.

"I'll go first," he whispered. Harry nodded and Sirius growled lowly. Blaise crept towards the door and pulled it open. He ducked inside the darkness and Harry followed him.

It was cramped and dark. Spider webs hung from the ceiling and the cramped quarters made the going slow. They reached the other end in ten minutes.

"We're in the cellar," Blaise whispered. "The kitchen is up those steps. We're going to have to be extremely quiet. The house elves will tell them that we're here."

Another nod and they were creeping up the stairs. Blaise pushed the cellar door open and looked around. It was quiet and the house elves were no where to he seen. He gestured for the others to follow him and they left the damp cellar.
"Where is everyone?" Harry whispered. Blaise shrugged, a chill creeping down his spine. Sirius whined and turned to look at a counter.

"What is it?" Blaise frowned.

"I think he's hungry," Harry told him.

"No, absolutely not," Blaise hissed. "We don't have time for this and if they notice it, then we are royally screwed."

Sirius growled and walked towards a fire that burned in the corner. He nudged a bundle of blankets and it moved.

"Oh! How did you get in here, puppy?" A small sweet voice asked.

*♥*

It's short. I'm sorry. Next chapter will ne longer. I promise!

-Tiger♥