9 ⅓ • 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦

20.4.19 [ /ɴ: ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғʀᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴏɴɢ, ɪ' sᴏʀʀʏ ʙʙʏs 😢 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴅᴏᴇsɴ' ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ' ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ sʜᴏʀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴊᴜs ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴇᴀsɪᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ. ' sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪs ɪ'ʟʟ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ʜᴀʀᴅᴇʀ ɴᴇx ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇʟɪᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs ♥︎]

"Ah, welcome. What brings you here?" An old man with lapis lazuli paint streaks down each cheek approached them as soon as he spotted them dotting the horizon, the sun on their tail.

"Chief, are we allowed to seek rest in your village? We come from the city, and we do not wish to bring harm." Taehyung took the role of the leader, head high; shoulders squared. Voice stern, but not dangerous like Jungkook's.

He was relaxed, but still troubled. This was important and a fatal moment to get things right, to make things right. To put things back in order from the discord that wrecked the majority of Seoul already.

Who knows how fast these monsters will travel the world if it could consume South Korea so quickly?

This village was one of the remaining points of humanity in this country left to strive, along with some other hidden tribes that is still oblivious to the monsters eating away Seoul's population.

He will do his best with this group of fated elementists to save this village.

It will survive. As long as he's here. Because deep down he knows..he knows it's his fault that all of this is happening. That he's chasing after his own tail.

"Please, sir. My sister needs rest," Jimin spoke up when the wise man only gave them a skeptic glance, the blue vertical marks on his cheeks crinkling with the action of squinting his eyes.

"I see. Please come in, I will tell my men to provide shelter, food and water for you lot." He then made a gesture of sweeping his hands out from underneath his brown, blue-marked cloak, more similar blue paintings decorating the back of his hands and the tips of his nails.

The ancient chief, respected by all who comes across his village searching for aid and hospitality.

Taehyung never felt so desperate in his life to save everything.

The group followed after one of the ancient leader's people to their promised resting place, giving them a cozy hut provided by the village. All of them could fit in one, so that wasn't much of a problem. It's the members that want to share it or not.

"There's no way I'm sharing a hut with strangers." Jungkook grumbled, crossing his arms and being bossy again after they've settled into the roomy shelter.

"But we shared the land with them last night." Hoseok retorted quite smoothly.

"But that's land. There's no walls to keep us away from each other. Now we do. It's different," Jungkook said.

Taehyung only shook his head at the two, feeling a dull headache wrap around his head. So much was happening in such a small span of time. Something swirled in the pit of his stomach, like ice-cold water and he knew something wasn't right.

Something was not right.

"Guys, no fighting. Be grateful we are accepted into the chief's village. He wouldn't have let us in if he knew who I was. Rest up your powers, you'll be needing it soon."

"We'll be needing our powers soon? What do you mean? Taehyung, tell us. We need to know what's going on and why you've been acting so weird and randomly getting sick every now and then."

Jimin was the one to question their leader this time who was suddenly untethering his black cloak from around his shoulders, making all the male in the room watch as it fell off his back to reveal the softer curves of his body.

All of them paused in awe, staring at the back of the male, astonished by the fabric that hugged the skin of the petite boy. They didn't know how young and small and delicate he looked after he'd taken the ragged, thick cloak and hood off. Only talking about his body, though.

But unfortunately they didn't get to see their mysterious leader's face, only the strands of curly silver hair that revealed itself after he'd taken the hood off.

The pronounced silver-haired male didn't answer, only wisely telling everyone to stay in the hut over his shoulder as the people will come by with food and water before disappearing through the flaps to do something he didn't say.

"I'll be back. Stay put."

𝓐/𝓝:

ᴀɴɴʏᴇᴏɴɢ~ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɴᴏᴛᴄʜᴜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴜᴘᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ. (ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ.)

ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏɴʟʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9, sᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. sᴏ ғᴀʀ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ⅓.

ɢᴏᴛ ɪᴛ? ʜᴇʜᴇ

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ 👀♥︎

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ~

ᴀɴᴅ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ 😅

˗ˏˋ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 ᵛᵐⁱⁿᵏᵒᵒᵏOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara