The Encounter

We were done shooting for today I was in my trailer and changing from the clothes I had to wear to my normal ones I was in my bras and underwear. I was removing my make up when I hear the door open I looked back and couldn't believe who it was.

Me : JARED! !!!!!!!!

Jared : sorry!!! I - I didn't kn - know

I covered myself quickly with a towel.

Me : what are you doing here

Jared : Kripke said to bring you this. The script for the next shot he edited some things

Me : you can leave it there. Please leave.

Jared : it hurted

Me : what

Jared : it hurt when you left.

Me : why would you care......your with Genevieve and married having a baby boy

And I'm thinking of having a baby so were all happy.

Jared - I know but that doesn't mean I never had feelings when you left and didn't say anything. I was broken up when you left so was mom and papa they thought you were the perfect girl they miss you even though I told them they miss you.

Me : I miss them too but I have a family and I don't want to get close to people then have to leave and be broken up again.

I was going to the bathroom when he got my wrists he brought me close and my towel fell.

Jared : you are so beautiful when your naked. You know that.

Me : I'm not completely naked. Anyway please leave. I dont want to betray someone that I care for.

Jared : but you don't love.

Me : I love him. He's been there for so many things so can you please leave me alone.

Jared : no I wont be able to get this out of my head.

He leaned down and kissed me. I was shocked. My head was spinning and I lost my words. I didn't know what to say. My heart took over and kisses him.

I kissed back. It was getting hot he picked me up and set me down on the table. What was I doing? Loving someone that I couldn't. I broke it up.

Me : I can't....

Jared : but you just did. I wouldn't regret it if we did it together. Right. Now. Here. Together. Like its suppose to happen.

He was right and I wouldn't regret anything. The guilt might come to me but doesn't mean I would regret what I was gonna do. Whatever I do right now it would be....an amazing encounter I never thought I would say that.

-

So after that experience. We left. We left the world. We just had in each others arms. It felt special. Waiting for the right Guy, it felt worth it. It felt different knowing you had your first love and did it. You did it with someone you loved. And couldn't forget that moment repeating over and over again. A memory that will never die. No matter how hard you try. It felt wonderful amazing and special. That's how I felt like it was just the two of us. Maybe what I did was wrong. But doing with someone you don't love would be more wrong than cheating and doing it with the person your married with that you don't love.

I woke up and saw it was 8pm. I looked around and saw was waking up. I wrapped myself around the sheet and tries to cover my eyes it was burning the light.

Jared : hey you alright

Me : yeah soar but I think i'll be fine.

Jared : I'm sorry

Me : I'm not. ...

Jared : your not?

Me : no are you....

Jared: never will no matter what happens that will be one of the things I will never regret especially you I dont regret meeting you. Seeing you and meeting you. Since I saw you I couldn't keep my mind off of you and if I had told the truth at that day during the wedding I would have said the truth. But then you left and 3 long years have passed or more. I look at you again and I still love you.

Me : Jared

Jared: I know we just did it but I felt like it was one of the things I liked about you. Your beauty showing your eyes. The smile you have its like a great summer day when you smile. I see you and can't help but smile.

Me : wow I never thought you thought about me like this.

Jared : I had to say it I know if we say something things will get out of control. I don't want to hide this but I think we might need to

Me : its what I've been thinking I just wished I never have said yes.

I then had a feeling in my stomach. I felt weird I clutched my my stomach.

Jared : hey.....hey are you alright

Me : yeah I'm gonna go change.

I went to the bathroom and changed. I came out and got my things. I saw Jared ready with this shirt and jeans on.

Jared : you feeling ok

Me : yeah.

Jared : I'll take you home.

Me : thanks

Jared : no problem beautiful.

He gave me a kiss soft on the lips and left.

-

A/N :

I will try to update new chapter but I've been busy with school. I really sont kknow what elsw tto include in the story but ill try make some things happen you can comment some ideas and I'll c