chapter 6

I woke up and saw I was in a white place.  A white room. I looked to my side there was nobody there. I felt someone holding my hand. I looked in front of me and saw Jared there. He had my hand he was holding it. I saw he was just waking up. I saw his eyes they were blood shot red. What the hell happened?

" What happened? Why are your eyes red?" I asked

" You went into coma you been in it for a week you haven't moved " Jared said

" I was in coma?" I asked " When how? "

" Yes right after the operation on trying to get the tumor out of your head they said you just slip into Coma " Jared said

" Oh " I said

" How are you feeling ? Are you alright do you remember me? " Jared asked

" Yeah I do... um how's everyone how's Josie " I asked

" She's been so depressed ever since not even the shows been helping her we haven't worked all this week cause I've been staying here with you..." Jared said

" Oh sorry " I said

" Its fine I wanted to stay I promise it's fine Mr. kripke wants you as soon as your ready to work He has seen your pictures and wants to have you there soon " Jared said  "Everyone misses you even I did "

" Oh.....um is everyone here ?" I asked

" Yeah they are outside I'll let them in " Jared said

" Ok thanks " I said

He left and let everyone in and gave me hugs and even Mr. and Mrs. padalecki gave me a hug. We talked and about what I had to do to keep my chemo therapy and maybe visits if I needed to. I was still gonna be in the hospital for 2 days so I get to go home on Friday. So Sunday we would be going to San Antonio Texas and stay for our " wedding "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday

We arrived in San Antonio Texas and got our stuff and left to their house and settle in for our " fake " wedding. We got on the car and drove to the house we arrived and then saw that it was just his mom and dad and his friends luckily Jensen and Josie came with us so I wouldn't be alone. They're parents then showed us around.

Sherri: ok well this is your room.

Me: so we will be sharing a room

Sherri: yeah you guys usually do I mean your engage

Me: Yeah right

Sherri: I'll let you guys settle in and rest for today.

Me: thanks.

They left and I faces Jared.

Me: so how long is this lie gonna be on for ?

Jared: just for a while. We will get " married" then after a few days we get a divorce and say it didn't work out and you will have your life i will have mine.

Me: fine I'll sleep on the floor.

Jared: your sleeping on the bed you just got surgery you need to rest.

Me: fine.

I went to the bathroom and showered and changed into some shorts and a tank top . I came out and saw Jared in his

sweats. He had no shirt which showed his chest. He was like a trance I was so glued to him. I was just like so close to him. I looked away and got in bed.

I tried to be cool but it didn't work.

Jared: night.

Me: night

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sleeping when I heard people talking. I got up and saw as girl with black hair and Jared talking outside.

I didn't want to listen but I had to.

" Look believe me I want to be with you but they don't want me with you. They want me with someone else. " he said "So your gonna let your parents decided who to date? what do you like her? " She said "No I don't Genevieve but we have a plan. Me and her are gonna get married then we are gonna separate 4 days later and then my parents will realize the only person I want to be with is you. I love you than anyone else. "

He said

So her name is Genevieve no wonder she seemed familiar. She came out in supernatural once.

" I can't believe we have to be in  secret now I miss you. " she said " I know me too and a lot just gonna have to go this way it's the only way. " he said

" Alright. I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow " she said " alright bye" he said and they kissed.

I felt sad like a hole went through my heart.

He was coming back I went through the back door. I walked around the woods they had in the back. I wanted to cry I want to be with him but for what not like were actually gonna get married. He will have his and I will go back and work in California as a maid. Maybe keep the job that Jensen gave me. Or maybe move to New York. Or Boston and leave everything behind. That sounds kinda nice. I walked around until it was like Morning already. I didn't really feel like going back so I went to a river that was within the forest.

I arrived and sat down on the each.