Wedding Day

I woke up early and saw I was in the living room we went to Sherri room and got ready her and Josie helped me but mostly Josie since Mrs. padalecki is helping set everything up for the day. I was putting on my wedding and the little things that Mrs. padalecki gave me. I had to tell Josie what has happened i had to tell her I couldn't let this happen not at all. I need to tell her.

Me: Josie we need to talk. I need to tell you something.

Josie: what?

Me: Daniel was here.

Josie: no he's dead.

Me: that's what I thought but it was him. It was really him and he gave me a ring. He proposed to me.

Josie: omg Daniel is alive?!!!

Me: sshhh no one knows only you and me. And the worst thing I'm falling for Jared.

Josie: omg.

Me: But I want to be with Daniel cause all this a is fake. I'm not really marrying Jared.

Josie: so what are you going to do?

Me: I'm gonna marry Daniel and end this one

Josie: I'm happy Daniel is back.

Me: me too he's back.

Josie: but does Jared know about this " Wedding "

Me: yeah and it was his idea.

Josie: I thought this was yours!!

Me: no his idea his parents found me perfect he went along. But I saw him and Genevieve together. They kissed and she went along with all this she wants this and so does he.

Josie: but he doesn't know that you love him does he?

Me: no and I want to keep it that way and just do it right. I want to go with Daniel. Not with someone that doesn't love me.

I went and opened the door and let the hair stylist to do my hair.

-

I was getting ready and putting on my suit on and about to do my hair when there was a knock at the door.

Me: come in

?: Hey man ready it's almost time?

Me: Hey Jensen and yeah how much time

Jensen: 2 hours.

Me: wow

Jensen: kidding so you ready?

Me: yeah remember this is fake.

Jensen: yeah well she knows right?

Me: this was my idea remember?

Jensen: I know just saying if she knows so she doesn't get even though her first time getting married will be over one as than 84 hrs

Me: yeah she knows and she will be a bride

Jensen: what are you talking about?

Me: when Genevieve came apparently the guy she was engaged with that " died " is alive and he proposes to her to get married with her Daniel.

Jensen: what she say?

Me: she said.......yes.

Jensen: Woah it's like bad drama soap opera.

Me: dude.

Jensen: but your gonna be with Genevieve and she's happy so it's turning out good.

Me: yeah but never mind.

Jensen: dude what?

Me: your gonna laugh.

Jensen: the only thing I'll have about is that if you say you have feeling for (name)

I stayed quiet cause if I did say it he would turn crazy.

Jensen: dude your not serious right?

Me: yeah

Jensen: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha- oh wait are you serious?

Me: ...........yeah.

Jensen: dude.

-

(name) POV

I finished and was ready I stepped out of the room and came to see Shelley and

Mr. Padelecki.

Shelley : you look so beautiful

Me : thank you

Mr. padelecki : you are the most beautiful bride I ever seen I'm so proud of my son and you getting married I know you two belong with each other and no one else.

I had tears coming down my face and I was disappointed I couldn't be like this.

Shelley : oh sweetie are you ok

Me : yeah I'm fine

Mr. Padelecki. : Lets go its time

They left and Josie came

Josie :ready?

Me : I can't do this anymore.

Josie : what's wrong

Me :I'm lying to my own family I can't do that.

Josie : what are you gonna do

Me : I'm gonna stop the wedding

Josie : I thought you loved him

Me : I do but he doesn't care all he wants is Genevieve I can't change that but this I can.

Shelley : come on sweetie

Me : coming

I got my veil down and walked down the hallway. I was at the entrance and stop.

Mr. padelecki. : you alright

Me : yeah I uh forgot something.

I went back running and got to the door. I wrote a note and changed clothes. I put jeans Shirt and a wig. I left the dress and necklace and broche I got my bag. I opened the door and checked twice. The hallway was empty I ran to the door exit and saw Daniel waiting.

Me : hi

Daniel : I missed you

Me : me too

He started the car and we made our wat back to Canada.