Chapter 7

I was here for a long time I decided to go back and rest. I was really tired but I wanted to go back and rest. I was walking back when I heard my name being called. I turned around I couldn't believe it.

" I thought you were ........dead It's not you it can't be you. " I said " It is it's me" he said " Daniel tell me it's true " I said

" It's true. I'm me and I'm OK " Daniel said " I cant believe it it's you " I said " come please " he said

I went close and hugged him it was him. It was really him.

I had tears in my eyes.

Me: I missed you so much.

Daniel: me too 

We hugged and didn't let go we just had to be together. But I felt things for him that I would never say this that I would feel for Jared.

Daniel: let's go back the way we were. Planning to get married.

Me: I would say yes. But I can't right now

Daniel: what do you mean?

Me: I'm getting married

Daniel: with who?

Me: with jared but pretend. He wants to prove a point.

Daniel: then why can't he do it alone

Me: I don't know but days after we'll get a divorce

Daniel: fine then let's get married let's plan.

Me: it's not that easy.

Daniel: please I miss you.

Me: I miss you too and so much. But I don't know what to do.

Daniel: look.

He came and hugged me. I was so happy when he did this

Daniel: Let's plan. Please. I miss you and love you so much. I have waited 3 years to find you and do this.

He got down and got the ring I had. The ring he would give to me that I had returned to his family. I was in tears.

Daniel: will you marry me and this time spend the rest of my life with you.?

Me: (tears) yes

He put the ring on my finger and we kissed. 

me: I can't Believe your here

Daniel: believe it and I'm not going anywhere.

Me: I hope so.

He dropped me off and I hid the ring. We said goodbye and I went inside.

Jared Pov

I was walking to the room when I see this guy and (name) talking and they kissed. I saw a ring on her. She can't be engages she's with me. Why and I feeling like this?  I then went fast to the room and I was gonna get in the bed but she came in I acted sleepy.

My pov

I came inside and saw Jared awake. I ignored him and went to bed. I put the ring on my drawer and hide it well.